- 2 -

~Kelsey~

It was lunch time and I walked inside the cafeteria and towards the lunch line. I grabbed my lunch and sat at our usual table. I was pretty sure Damon wasn't going to be sitting here today. I was in the middle of eating my mac and cheese when Vicky came rushing to the table.

"Guess what I found out?" She said basically whispered/yelled in my face.

"What did you find out?" I asked rather bored.

"Ok well I heard there was going to be three new students here today. Two are guys and one is a girl. I heard they're all siblings." I just nodded my head.

"Aren't you excited to see who they are?" She asked me

"Not really"

"You have to stop being so glum. You need to have more fun." She told me. I just rolled my eyes. We ate our lunch and just as we were about to get up and leave, two guys and one girl walked into the cafeteria and everyone stopped doing what they were doing and looked at them.

The two guys looked similar. They both had brown hair but one's was slightly lighter. The one with the darker hair had his hair slightly longer. The girl had beautiful long brown hair and they were all very good looking.

"Oooh I think that's them" Vicky said. I quickly turned to face her.

"C'mon let's go" I said standing up and throwing my food away.

We walked to our next class and sat in our usual seats. We talked about random things until the bell rang and the students began to walk inside.

The final warning bell rang and the teacher went to the front of the class to begin the lesson. That's when the new girl and one of the brothers (the one with the long hair) walked in.

"Reason for your tardiness? " the teacher asked them. The guy just looked around the classroom very bored.

"We're new" the girl simply said handing the teacher a tardy slip.

"Come to the front of the class and introduce yourself. State your name and one thing you like to do." The teacher said walking to his desk.

The siblings walked to the front of the class.

"I'm Jordan and I like to play football" The girl said. I was actually surprised. Not many girls liked football. Football was my favorite sport.

"I'm Liam and I like to ride my motorbike" He said still looking bored.

"Ok thank you. Jordan please have a seat behind Kelsey and Liam have a seat next to Kelsey. " I looked up surprised. I did not want to be sitting next to the new kids. They walked to their seats and the class went on as usual.

~~~

Vicky: up 4 a party 2day? 🙏

I was at my locker and grabbed my stuff and got ready to leave home. I read Vicky's text and quickly typed back.

Me: not really, got hw 😩

Vicky : C'mon. Just a lil while. You need to let lose. 😒

Me: ugh. Fine. Pick me up at 8?

Vicky: bless (^:

I walked out of the school and wasn't looking where I was going so I bumped into someone. I dropped all my books. I let out a sigh.

"Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I looked up to see one of new kids, the sibling with the shorter and lighter hair. Seeing him close up I realized he had beautiful green eyes.

"Um. No its my fault." I said picking up some of my books.

"Let me help you." He said as he picked up some of my books as well.

"Thanks." I said as he handed me my books. I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Wait. Do you have a ride home?" He asked.

"Um no. I just walk home"

"Let me take you. It's the least I can do for making you drop all your books." He said. I thought about it for a while.

"Ok. I'm Kelsey by the way." I said.

"I'm Cole" And with that we walked off to the school parking lot.

So here's chapter 2 of FLTH. Please vote, comment and share (: