Chapter 11-The Final Trip

*Warning! Prepare enough amount of tissue before you read this chapter! Or else you'll end up crying!*

[Song of the chapter: Someday-BTOB]

Author's POV

[Skip, a few days later.]

"Kwang Soo yah! Are you done?!" Jae Suk asked as he stood beside the door, waiting for Kwang Soo to come down.

"Jamkkamanyo! I'm coming!"

"Pallihae! If you're late we will not finish all the activities we planned!" Jae Suk said.

"Na wasseoyo!(I'm coming)" Kwang Soo said as he rushed down the stairs.

"Finally." Jae Suk said as he headed out of the house, as he was going to unlock the car, Kwang Soo suddenly snatched the car keys away from him.

"Yah, Lee Kwang Soo, what are you doing? Give it back!" Jae Suk said as he tried to get the keys back. But Kwang Soo held the car keys way up high where Jae Suk can't reach him. As he is trying to prevent Jae Suk from taking back the keys, he said, "Ah, hyung! Just let me fetch you this time! You fetched me every time wherever we go, so can you just let me fetch you once?"

Jae Suk looked at Kwang Soo disbelief, Kwang Soo guessed that Jae Suk is worried about his driving skills, he then said, "Well don't worry hyung, I won't get you into an accident, so can you please let me drive~?"

Jae Suk is still thinking about whether to let him drive or not, Kwang Soo then just started aegyo-ing, "Ah, hyung~jebal~"

"Fine, I'll let you drive." Jae Suk can't help but say yes as he saw Kwang Soo's aegyo.

"Yay, komawo hyung!" Kwang Soo said happily as he kissed Jae Suk's cheeks.

"Yah! Mwo yah?" Jae Suk was shocked by the kiss but he smiled.

"Ja, let's go now hyung." Kwang Soo said as he unlocked the car.

"Ne."

Both of them went on the car and then they left the house.

[Skip, amusement park.]

"Hyung, aren't you worry that the fans will recognize us?" Kwang Soo asked as he is worried the the fans might come around them and they can't enjoy their trip.

"It's ok. Let's not worry about that, ok?" Jae Suk as he gave a comforting smile to Kwang Soo.

"Keurae, now let's have fun!" Kwang Soo said as he dragged Jae Suk into the amusement park.

"So hyung, what do you wanna play first?" Kwang Soo asked.

"I don't know...there's too many things to play..." Jae Suk said as he pouted.

"Well...let's go to the game stall first!"

"Ok. Let's go!"

Kwang Soo and Jae Suk came to a game stall where they have to score at least 3 goals in 30 seconds in order to win a prize. The YooLee Brothers tried to throw the ball to the goal(basketball) and they managed to score 5 goals in the end. They won a medium size prize which is a medium sized Giraffe doll.

"Ja, this is for you." Jae Suk said as he gave the doll to Kwang Soo.

"Huh? But hyung, you managed to score more marks than I do, you should take it!"

"Kwang Soo yah, just take it. This might be the last gift from me. Just take it."

"Hyung...please don't say something like that..." Kwang Soo said as he tried to hold back his tears.