Chapter 6-Collapsed.

[Song of the chapter: Breathe- Lee Hi]

Kwang Soo's POV

[A few days later.]

I was watching the latest episode of Running Man that we filmed last week, alone at the living room. I didn't know where did Jae Suk hyung went, he went out when I'm still sleeping. Er...where did he went?

Just then, I heard the sounds of the gates being opened and the car engine. I looked outside and saw Jae Suk hyung's car. I smiled and stood up to open the door for him.

"Hyung! Where did you went? I can't find you when I woke up."

Jae Suk hyung just smiled and said, "I just went out to meet some old friends, we haven't meet in a long time."

"Oh~" I nodded.

"Kwang Soo yah, I'm tired. I'll take a nap for a while." Jae Suk hyung said.

"Ne." I said and Jae Suk hyung went upstairs. I felt something is wrong with him, he's being really cold to me today...yah, stop thinking nonsense, Lee Kwang Soo!

Just then, I heard some loud noise coming from upstairs. I quickly went upstairs and check out what happened.

"Hyung! Kwaenchana?!" I went up and saw Jae Suk hyung sitting on the floor and he is trying to stand up, I quickly went to him and helped him to stand.

"Hyung, are you ok?" I asked as I helped him to sit down on his bed.

"I'm ok, jinjja." Jae Suk hyung said weakly.

"But your face is so pale, are you sick or what?" I said.

"I'm fine, Kwang Soo yah. Don't worry, ok? I'm just too tired." He said.

"Ok."

Even though I said ok, but I still felt that something is wrong with Jae Suk hyung, it seems that he's hiding something from me, like what happened previously.

"Hyung, take a rest, just call me if you need anything." I said as I stood up. He just nodded weakly and I left his room.

"Is hyung really ok?" I monologued. I shook my head and went back downstairs to watch the television.

[Skip, the next day, filming.]

"Hyung, if you're not feeling well, you can just rest at home, I'll tell the PD that you're not joining the filming today." I said as I looked at Jae Suk hyung.

"Kwaenchana, I'm feeling better already, I can join the filming today."

"Really?" I'm still kind of worried of him even though he said he feeling better already.

"Ne~yah! Just concentrate while you're driving! I don't wanna die because of you being careless when you're driving, ok?!" Jae Suk hyung joked.

"Arraseo, choiseonghabnida hyung!" I said.

"At least he can joke now, I guess he's really ok already." I thought.

[Skip, filming scene.]

Jong Kook's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo, yeoreobun!" I heard the YooLee Brothers greeted us and I turned back.

"Oh, good morning!" I said.

"Good morning Jong Kook hyung!" Kwang Soo said as bowed to me. I chuckled and I patted his back. He stood up straight and went to greet the others.

"Jae Suk hyung." I greeted him as I walked to him.

"Eo, Kook Jong ah."

"Hyung, neo jeongmal kwaenchana?" I asked him softly. He sighed and just said, "I'm ok, I just hope that nothing will go wrong when the filming starts."

"Yea, just tell me when you start to feel unwell." I said.

"You didn't tell it to anyone, right?" He asked. I shook my head and said, "Hyung, don't worry. I'll keep my promise. You know me, right? I won't tell it to anyone."

"Thank you, Kook Jong." He said as he patted my shoulder.

"Yah, what are you guys whispering to each other?" Haha suddenly appeared out of no where, both Jae Suk hyung and I were shocked.

Jae Suk's POV

"Oh shoot, did he hear what we said just now??" I thought nervously.

"Yah, Dong Hoon ah, it's not good to listen to other people's conversation, you know?" Jong Kook said as he elbowed Haha's arm.

"Ouch! Yah, hyung, don't be so violent, ok?" Haha said as he rub his arm.

"Yah, you're the one who actually came out of nowhere!" Jong Kook said and Haha kept quiet.

"Yah, Kook Jong ah, it's ok, don't be so violent to him." I said as I patted Jong Kook's shoulder.

"Jae Suk hyung is the best!" Haha said as he went beside me. He stuck his tongue out and Jong Kook glared at him.

"Ok, everyone, gather around! We'll be starting now!" The PD announce and we went to the filming scene together.

[Skip, final mission : name tag tearing]

"Ah...where the hell is Haha now?" I thought as I searched for him everywhere. I have to ousted him before we exchange the position. Just then, I saw him coming out from a room and shouted, "Yah! Ha Dong Hoon!"

Haha heard my voice and and started running, I ran towards him and saw Seok Jin hyung coming from the front. I said, "Hyung! Grab him!"

"Oh!" Seok Jin hyung said as he grabbed Haha to prevent him from running away. I immediately ran to Haha and we started a 'fight'. I reached out for his name tag and managed to grabbed it.

"Yes! Now I just have to pull the name tag out!" I thought.

"Hyung! Jebal! Don't ousted me! I'm begging you!" Haha said. I didn't care about what he said and slowly removed the name tag. Just when I almost remove the name tag completely, Haha suddenly managed to escape from Seok Jin hyung and ran away. I was kind of shocked and chased him.

"Yah!! Come back here!" I shouted.

I chased him until Haha ended up in a dead end. We started the fight again and I grabbed his name tag. But this time, as I was tearing his name tag, I suddenly felt really dizzy and let go the name tag, just then, I fell on the ground and blacked out.

Haha's POV

"Hyung! Hyung! Wake up! " I said nervously as Jae Suk hyung suddenly collapsed, I was so shocked as I didn't expect this to happen!

"Inform the pd!" Kwon Ryeol said to the other staffs.

"Dong Hoon ah, what happened?" Gary hyung came and asked. He saw Jae Suk hyung lying on the floor and quickly rushed here.

"What happened to Jae Suk hyung?!" Gary hyung asked.

"I don't know too! He was trying to tear my name tag, but all of a sudden, he just fainted!" I said.

"Let's bring him outside!" Gary hyung said.

"Ne!"

[Skip, 15 minutes later...]

The ambulance came and brought Jae Suk hyung away. Kwang Soo followed the ambulance and went to the hospital. The PD allowed us to leave early and we went to the hospital.

"Kwang Soo yah, how is Jae Suk?" Seok Jin hyung asked.

"The doctors are still checking on him. Hyung, I'm really worried about him..." Kwang Soo said as he's almost crying.

"Kwang Soo yah, don't worry. He'll be fine." I said as I patted his shoulder.

"Ne~" Kwang Soo said as he nodded weakly.

A/N: Annyeong! I'm sorry for not updating for so looong😣! I'm really lacking out of ideas and I was really busy...mianhae yeoreobun😔...I'll try to update more often if I can. Ok? Remember to vote and comment! Kamsahabnida!😁😝😜