Chapter 4 -Can't keep the secret any longer.

[Song of the chapter: Fine-Taeyeon(SNSD)]

Jae Suk's POV

It's Monday again! We will be filming Running Man today, I quickly washed up and change my clothes. All of a sudden, my nose started to bleed. I was so shocked and I quickly grabbed some tissues to wipe the blood off.

"Oh my god...please stop bleeding..." I thought as I know that Kwang Soo and I are running late again.

"Hyung! Are you done?! We're late!" I heard Kwang Soo's voice calling for me.

"I'm coming!" I make sure that the bleeding stopped, I grabbed my bag and left my room immediately.

"Hyung, palli! We're late!"

"Nenene! Arraseo!" I said.

[Skip, filming scene.]

"Choiseonghabnida! We're a bit late." I said to them.

"It's ok, we can start now." The PD said.

"Ne."

Kwang Soo and I quickly took our spot and start the show. After the introduction, we were divided into pairs because this will be a couple race, I paired up with Jong Kook while Kwang Soo paired up with Haha, Monday Couple were paired up with each other and Seok Jin hyung was paired up with Joong Ki. Ah...jeongmal, I really don't know why did the PD want to put me with Kook Jong instead of the others? Never mind, at least if anything happens, Kwang Soo won't know about it if I'm in a different team, I hope so.

[Skip, final mission, wristband tearing.]

"Hyung, did you find anything?" Jong Kook asked as he searched for the key at the left side. Our final mission is to get out from this locked building by finding the key. To make it more challenging, a lot of hunters were placed in the building. If you saw them and they broke your wristband, bye bye, your team is out of the game. Say, I wonder can we tear the hunters name tag?

"Aniyo, there's nothing over there." I said as I continued searching. Just then, we heard some bell sounds and we quickly ran to the stairs. We asked the VJs to turn off the lights and stay quiet. Everything was fine until my body started to ache again. I clenched my teeth to endure the pain. I was trying to get my medicine but...Jong Kook was sitting beside me how could I take the medicine out? Just then, Jong Kook said, "I'll,check out the corridor for a while."

Jong Kook slightly opened the door and peeked outside. I quickly used that chance to take out my medicine from my pocket and swallowed two pills. Just when I was about to keep the bottle of medicines, Jong Kook caught me.

"Hyung! What were you eating?!" Jong Kook asked. I placed my finger on the lips, signalling him to lower his volume but he ignored me. He said, "Let me see it."

As Jong Kook reach out for the bottle of medicine, I managed to dodge his hand at first, but then I didn't know how he actually snatched it from my hand all of a sudden. He grinned at me and read the label on the bottle.

"Hyung, what is this medicine?" Jong Kook asked as he read the label. I took it back and kept it in my pocket quickly and lied, "It's just a vitamin, understand?!"

Jong Kook looked at me suspiciously and said, "Jinjja?!"

I looked at him and said, "Jinjja yo. Geotjimal aniya(I'm not lying)!"

Jong Kook nodded as he believed in what I said, he said, "Ok then, I believe in you."

I smiled at him and we continued our mission when we confirmed there's no hunter nearby.

Jong Kook's POV

Hmm, what's wrong with Jae Suk hyung? I don't think he is telling the truth to me. Hmm, maybe I should find out what's the use of the medicine...

Uhh-ohh, looks like Jong Kook found out something is not right! Will he actually find out the truth so fast?! Like what happened previously?! Stay tuned to find out what will happen in the next chapter. Annyeong!