"Did you like her?" I asked. I'm not jealous, I just need to know who I'm dealing with.

"Nah, we just has multiple one night stands," I gave him a look. "In the past, not now," he quickly cleared up.

"So that's the type of guy you were?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I was inconsiderate of anyone's feelings and j only though about myself but I was 21,"

"Okay," I said. This is still very weird and awkward to me.

"She's throwing him a late birthday party and invited me. You could maybe fly down for the weekend to meet them," he offered and I shrugged. He's been in Calayah's life, so it'd be only right if I am in his child's life. His child. It all just seems foreign.

"I'll go," I told him and he tackled me. "What're you doing!" I laughed.

"Come on, let's try to make a baby," he muttered against my lips. I moaned but pushed him off.

"Listen, we're going to explore Houston," I laughed at his puppy dog face. "If we're lucky we can find a crazy place to have sex," I winked and he smirked.

"I know tons," he said.

I raised my eyebrows,"This isn't your first time to Houston is it? Nor is it your first time having public sex?"

"No and no. I've been here a few times, very brief and I've had a wild college life," he chuckled. "Oh! It wasn't with a million different girls. I had four girlfriends in my seven years of college,"

"But Mike said..."

"Yeah. I've had flings but I had to at least know them for a while. I'm a safe sex type of person. Never had an std a day in my life," he reassured once he saw my face. I've only had one partner in bed.

"In one trip, I'm learning so much about your past sex life. I thought I knew of just the flings," I grabbed my keys and Andrew followed me out the door. I locked up my house and we hopped into my car.

"I don't speak of those college girls, they're evil," he teased and I laughed. "No seriously, I never bring up those girls. They all broke my heart and took money from me,"

"Andrew stop playing," I said and turned out of the neighborhood. I looked over at him once I got to a stop sign. "Oh you're not joking? How could anyone break your heart?" I played with his cheeks and he laughed.

"I have no idea baby," he entwined our fingers as I drove. "We should go to this really good restaurant," he began telling me and I followed his directions.

*
*

"Kayaking?" I rolled my eyes at Andrew.

"It'll be fun!" He smiled at me as we wait for our instructor.

"Andrew this is what white people do plus we just ate," I teased and he nudged me towards the water. "Play with it! If I fall in here, imma kill you," The instructor came and taught us the basics of kayaking and where to avoid.

"This is actually kind of fun," I laughed as we spun in a full circle because we kept paddling in the same direction. "Andrew! The other way!" I laughed.