Comfort

(Trigger warning I guess?)

Pony had been getting very stressed from school lately, and people at school weren't helping. A small of group of girls would laugh on how feminine he is and how surprised they are on how he isn't a girl. A group of boys will be bullying him for being gay and so feminine. But one group of boys would call him fat, ugly, fag, and many other words as he passed them. He had started to believe them and started to starve himself, and got more and more self conscious on his face, hair, and body.

Sodas POV
I got home with a frown on myself. Work wasn't the best that day, but I was excited to see my kid brother. I walk through the door, seeing the living room empty, and from the looks of it, the kitchen too. My eyebrows furrow in confusion of no sight or sound of pony.
I walk upstairs, wondering were the boy could be. I guessed our room, so that's were I was heading.

I gasped loudly once I opened the door to me and Pony's room, the sight of Pony's limp body freaking me out. I quickly run over to him and bend down to him, shaking him lightly to see if he would wake up. No luck but he was breathing. " pony, pony come on" I whispered, tears filling my eyes. I check for a plus and thank god there was a plus. When I went to pull away from his wrist and to go down to the phone, I noticed recent cut wounds on Pony's tiny wrist. I gasped lightly, the tears spilling down my cheeks, as I stumble up and walk out of the room quickly and run downstairs and call 911. After 911 I called Darry and then Dallas Winston.

Dal's POV
I was half asleep on my couch, when my phone rang, making me jump up quickly from being startled. I yawned lightly,  my hopes going up that it was my boyfriend, Ponyboy Curtis.

" hello?" I answered, my voice ruffled, and low. " Pony's in the hospital, I found him in our room knocked out I-I  think he might have almost starved himself to death" sodas weak voice came through the phone. The thought of pony starving himself broke my heart into pieces, since I didn't notice. Tears filled my eyes and I wanted to cry but I was Dallas Winston so I couldn't cry yet.

" o-okay I'm on my way" I mumbled, my voice cracking lightly. I hung up the phone, not caring to grab a jacket. I grabbed my car keys and ran out to my car and drove all the way to the hospital.

Once I got there, I ran in seeing soda and Darry sitting by the doors, nervous looks spread across their faces. Once soda saw him he quickly stood up and walked up to him, sighing lightly " he's okay, there just doing a couple test and we can go in" he said with a weak grin, and dal returned it since he was Pony's brother and was going through more pain than him

• Time Skip 👬•

After Soda and Darry visited, they let dally have some alone time with Pony. Dal walked in, just the glimpse of pony made him cringe. Pony's hair was sticking in different directions, his face looked very pale, and his eyes looked almost as weak as they did when Pony's parents died, or when Johnny died. He was hooked up to so many things making dally cringe even more.

He walked over to pony, who was staring him down with guilt and sadness. First thing dally did was lift Pony's shirt up a bit, only to flinch away from the sight. Pony's chest, ribs, and collar bones were sticking out  like crazy. Dally wanted to hit himself for not noticing. He noticed a little when he would hold him but didn't bother about it. God he wished he did.

Soda had told him about his cutting so he rolled his shirt back on his torso and sat down on the bed, lifting Pony's wrist up to him. Pony whimpered lightly, wanting to pull away but he trusted dally. Dal looked up at him with concern, but he continue on what he was doing and looked down at his wrist, cringing at the sight once again. Pony had cuts lined down his arm and wrist, some recent, some old. A tear slipped down dals cheek, making tears fill Pony's eyes. Dally kissed each scar on the boy, as the two silently cried together.

" I'm sorry" pony blurted out, as he stared at dally who stared right back. Dally only shook his head, kissing the boys temple lightly, getting in the bed with him. The two had stopped crying and we're know wrapped into each other's arms, whispering to each other sweet things or just talked. But most was silent since they enjoyed being together.

A nurse walked in ( cockblock 101) and smiled at the sight of the boys cuddling. " visiting time is up sir" she said with a light smile before walking out, letting them be alone.

Dally sighed, kissing the boys head as he got up and fixed his hair a bit, not wanting to leave the fragile boy by himself. Pony pouted, not wanting him to leave him. " I love you, goodbye pone" Dallas says, leaning down and pecking his lips and leaning back to start walking away but pony grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him back to him, their face centimeters apart. Pony stared at dallys lips, glancing up at his eyes, dally doing the same to the boy. " I love you too Dal" he mumbled before smashing their lips together, pulling the two closer together as they kissed with passion and love.

I'm crying this made me so sad but than happy aahh