Help me.

Crying.
Crying was all Pony could do. He had just ran away from dally. The two had an argument, and dal slapped him. He hadn't done that in so long that it scared Pony so he ran like he did when Darry hit him. He ran so far, he didn't know where he was going until he found himself at the leftovers of the church.

Pony stepped back a little, the memory's of Johnny filling his mind. it's all my fault, he thought as he slowly walked over to the site, cringing at every second. " it's all my fault Johnny's dead, I didn't have to run a-away why did I do that" he almost yelled to himself, his voice breaking mid sentence, and tears stream down his cheeks.

He fell to his knees, cutting them up a bit on the leftovers. He sobbed loudly, jerking his head back, as he cried out loudly. " it's all my fault!" He yells to himself, punching the ground hard as he screamed and cried, wishing he could end it all. He didn't deserve to live, he wanted to die. He kept punching over and over with both fisted until he heard a loud crack, making him whale out in pain.

He collapsed on the ground, exhausted. His head hitting the ground hard, but he didn't care. He sobbed silently, closing his eyes tightly. He pulled himself into a ball, looking around for a nail. He spotted one and quickly grabbed it, lifting his shirt up, and pushed the nail across his skin, hard enough to make a deep cut. He cries out, he knew deep down this was right, and nobody would miss him and he didn't matter. He weakly, brought the nail up to his eye but before he could do anything it was smacked out of his hand. His vision was blurry and he had tuned everything out, so he didn't even notice his boyfriend walk to him.

Dallys heart was broken into a million pieces. He had heard pony screaming when he got close. He wanted to hold pony and tell everything is alright. " I want to die! Let me die! Oh dal let me.." He kept yelling until it went into a whisper and his body was shaking violently, and the tears were streaming, but he was silent now. Dal kneeled down to him, wrapping an arm around his shoulder and pulling him into his chest.

"help me dal..please..help me" he whispered before his body went limp, scaring the shit out of dal. Pony laid in his arms as he tried to wake him up. " pony? Pony! Wake up man!" He yelled loudly, his voice cracking, and hot tears stream down his face quickly, But Pony only stayed limp, his breathing going slow.He had called the ambulance when he heard him screaming so he knew they were coming.

Once the ambulance arrived and took pony. Dal had called all the gang and they were now all in the hospital. Dal had already explained what happen more than once since soda and Darry couldn't believe it. None of them could, they thought he was fine. It had been an hour or two and they wouldn't let them in since they were working on pony.

A nurse walked up to the boys making them all stand. " can I see him?" Soda asked, his face still covered in tears. She looked at him before glancing around at all of us " well he requested one person. Anyone go by Dallas Winston?" She asked looking around but her eyes land on dal as he stepped up to her. The girl somehow didn't know who he was, so she wasn't scared or anything. " okay let's go in" she said and takes dal to his room.

"Dal?" Pony asked in a whisper, his voice hoarse. Dal was sitting on the bed, holding ponys hand. Dal smiled sadly at the boy, a tear slipping down his face " yeah it's me pony" he whispered back, kissing ponys hand. He hated to see pony like this, weak and all.

He had a bandage wrapped around his head with blood stained on it, and a bruise on his cheek from the slap. His knuckles were broken on his right hand and on his left it was just bruised and beaten. He had a bandage on his stomach, covering the deep wound. He looked very pale, and weak as if his life was drained from him but what shocked dal was the hint of happiness in his eyes. Pony was happy because dal had came for him. He realized he had a reason to be on this earth and he needed to stay.

Dal leaned in close to the boy, his lips brushing against his. " it isn't your fault, please stay. I love you..." He whispered before kissing pony lightly, scared if he kissed harder he would break the poor boy. Pony kissed back but he was still weak so dal had to hold his head up a bit.

Pony remembered what Johnny said and he was right.

15 years ain't long enough.

Hi.

So I have a huge headache that has been lasting for about two or three hours by now so, sorry if this isn't good.

I made pony 15 in this.

Well I hope you liked it!❤️