Pizza boy.

( this is going to be so weird I guess. It's where like Matt and Tommy aren't famous and just normal guys. )

It was a boring Friday night. Matt was waiting for the pizza guy to get there. Today was a lazy day for him so pizza sounded amazing to him. He was only in his sweatpants and his hair was not brushed.

The doorbell rang, making Matt jump up. He grabbed his money and quickly walked to the door, excited to get his pizza. He opened the door, forgetting he didn't have a shirt on.

" Holy shi-i m-mean h-hi!" A smaller boy with hazel eyes and a blushing face was standing there, his eyes wandering back up to Matt's face.

Matt chuckled and smiled at the nervous boy. " Hello. How much?" He asked as he pulled out his wallet and glanced at the boy who still staring at him.

" 5.50." The boy spoke out and nervously smiled at Matt. Matt smirked back at him and handed him the money. Tommy almost choked on his own spit from the smirk, quickly taking the money and almost dropping it.

The two stood there, staring at each other and taking in each other's looks. Tommy was blushing a dark red, swaying a little to try and make himself less nervous around the boy he didn't even know. Matt now had the pizza in his arms. He was admiring the pretty pizza delivery boy.

" Oh sorry, i g-guess I should go now. " the boy nervously laughed and bit his lip, not wanting to leave the attractive boys house.

Matt chuckled at how nervous the boy was. " Thanks for the pizza..what's your name?" He was already interested in the boy and wanted to see him again.

" Tom...Thomas o-or whatever y-you want to c-call me." Tom stuttered out, mentally smacking himself for being so nervous. Matt smirked at the boy, wanting to get him to blush a dark red.

" Nice name. I'm Matt."

💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫

Weeks after weeks, Matt would call in the same place and order the same thing with the same person. Thomas. The boy he would flirt with and talk to him every time he came. 

Matt smiled once he heard the knock on his door. He got up and walked to the door and opened it. He had gotten feelings for the smaller boy after they got to know each other better and was planning on letting him know tonight.

" Hi Matt!" Tom spoke out, giving him a big smile that made his nose crinkle. Matt's heart melted at the smile and he gave Tom the money.

" Hi Tom Tom. " he smirked at the nickname he gave him weeks ago. He loved saying it because it always made Tom do that little nervous sway and a blush would come across his cheeks,

Tom was going to put the money in his pocket when he felt something tug on his collar and jerk him inside of the house. He dropped the pizza and ran into the persons chest.  He nervously looked up and saw Matt's cheesy smirk, making him scoff a little.

" you idi-" he was cut off by a pair of lips. Matt's lips. His eyes widen in shocked as he kissed the older boy back. He never expected this on a Friday night.

" Come cuddle, pizza boy." Matt pulled him by his collar again to get out of the doorway so he could close the door. The pizza was forgotten outside as the flirty boy dragged the nervous boy to his bedroom to cuddle.

The rest of the night the boys cuddled, made out, and repeated it all. They talked to get to know each other better and made it official that they were together.

Y'all this sucks balls and it took me forever to write it.