You Pig

Tom was standing by his front door, as he waited for Matt and Rob to come and get him. They were going to go to robs house and just hang out, but afterwards tom would go to matts and stay the night.

Tom smiles when he sees the car pull up his driveway. He starts walking to the car as Matt rolled down the window, flashing him a smile " hey short stack!" Matt said with a laugh, rob laughing with him. Tom rolled his eyes and flipped him off and got in the car. Matt leans out of his seat and towards Tommy, " where's my kiss shortie?" He asked, puckering his lips.

Tom scoffed and flicked Matts lips, " you called me short so you don't get one" he said and sticked his tongue out at him, making Matt stick his tongue back at him. Rob rolled his eyes at the couple, as he grabbed matts collar and pushed him back into his seat. " seat down you dumbass" rob said with a laugh, tom joining with a mocking laugh at his boyfriend, who scoffed and smiled.

After their time with Rob, they got in Matts car and drove it to his house. As soon as they got in the house, Matt started covering toms face and neck with kisses, making Tommy giggle and squirm away from him, " you pig!" He said with a laugh, as he ran past him and into the living room and jumped on the couch, with Matt hot on his tail, jumping right beside him.

Matt wrapped an arm around the boy, who was turning the tv on, pretending he didn't care if Matt wanted a kiss. Matt sighed, but he had a grin plaster onto his face once he got an idea.

He kissed tommys exposed collar bone, and gave it soft kisses, making tom squirm a bit in his seat. Matt trailed the soft kisses up his neck and to his jawline, making Tommy glance at him but he tried to keep focus on the tv.

Tommy couldn't take it anymore, so he grabbed matts face with his hands on his cheeks and pulled his face close to his, staring down at his lips, but glancing at his eyes. " you pig" he whispered, before leaning in and kissing Matt softly, Matt instantly kissing back.

The two stayed up all night, giving each other sweet kisses, and laughing at each other's jokes. But manly, enjoying each other's company.

Done boom💥 that was super cheesy at the end oops haha🌚