Happy halloween!

(This is gonna be so dumb and is gonna suck:/ sorry.)

Ponyboy huffed as Soda excitingly pulled him into the bathroom. Soda had a bag with clothing in and a sleeping mask. Pony stood with his arms crossed and a pout on his face. If you are confused on what's happening, let's go back to last Monday....

Pony smiled as he sat at the table with only Soda and no Darry, who was at work late. Pony was in a good mood since he had gotten all As the other day and Soda was happy because he had gotten himself a girl. " Soda? Do you have any weeds on ya?" Pony was out of  them and knew he was going to need some.

Soda grinned at him, an idea popping in his head. " I do, but you have to make a deal with me." He wanted to mess with Pony, like a brother would. Halloween was coming up so he had a perfect idea. Pony frowned, but he really needed those cigs. " What kind of deal?" He said eying him suspiciously. Soda put his hand out for Pony to shake. " for Halloween, you have to dress up as a girl from a movie from my choice."

Pony's blood boiled and he rolled his eyes, huffing and pouting, but he took Sodas deal and shook his hand. " I hate you." Soda giggled and kissed his hand. " love ya!"

" Okay, do you know Breakfast at Tiffany's?" Pony thought for a second, trying to remember which movie. He kinda remembered so he hesitantly nodded, making Soda grin. " Well since I'm a good brother I won't make you wear the fancy dress and all, but I'm making you wear her sleepwear." Pony sighed and nodded. At least he didn't have to wear the formal wear.

Sodas grin widen and he pulled out a long and nice looking dress shirt like gown, pony's track shorts, knee high socks( added that in ), and a sleeping mask. Pony's frown deepened and he huffed, taking the stuff from Soda and pushing him out of the bathroom, making him laugh. " let's get this day over with.."

Dallas Winston had just gotten to the the Curtis's household and was finishing his cigarette on the porch before he came in, purposely slamming the door to annoy his boyfriend. He frowned when he didn't hear the boy yell to him to not slam the door. He was going to go look for Pony upstairs, but Soda was running down the stairs, smiling and giggling.

Dallas arched his brow as the boy and tried to see if Pony was behind him, but sadly he wasn't. " Oh dal you came just in time! Come on and sit on the couch." He said, still giggling as he walked over and turned the TV off and sat in Darry's chair. Dally stood there for a second, still confused on where Pony was. " Where's Pony?" He sat on the couch, looking over at the other boy. Soda grinned and pointed to the stairs, making Dallas turn to look at the stairs and got confused, not seeing Pony. " he is coming..and he is dressed up for Halloween."

Dals eyes widen when he saw Pony and his outfit. He thought he was the cutest little thing with the gown being to big and the socks almost blending into his  pale skin. He knew Pony had feminine features, but in this outfit it was really showing off. His hip bones popped out in the gown, his butt showing off more than usual. His curves were hugged by the dress when he tried to cover himself with his arms. He had glitter on his cheekbones ( he added it himself for fun) and his soft looking hair wasn't greased, but combed.

Pony pouted and put his shoes on, a dark red blush spreading around his face and neck. He was embarrassed to see Dallas there, but he knew he would have seen him anyway so he tried to not worry on it. Dal's jaw had dropped and Pony walked up to him, putting his finger under the older boys chin and shutting it.

He walked to the door, grabbing a cigarette from Sodas jacket and a lighter. " fucking finally.." Pony whispered lowly so Soda couldn't hear him as he opened the door and light his cigarette, winking at Dallas who was still starstruck. Dallas quickly got up to follow the younger boy, his eyes still wide.

Pony took a long drag, leaning against the railing. He blew out his smoke when he felt arms around his waist, making him smile and turn a little to look at the owner of the hands. " so.." he placed the cigarette in Dal's mouth. " how do you like my costume?" Dally took a drag and blew the smoke in Pony's face to mess with him. Pony scrunched his face up and looked away, giggling.

" I love it..you should keep it.." he smirked as the boy started to blush. " I might..I like the mask." Pony tugged at the sleeping mask that rested on his head. Dallas chuckled lightly, grabbing the mask and pulling it down on pony's face to mess with him. Pony pushed him off, giggling as he tried to fix his mask and hair. Dallas grabbed him by the waist once he fixed everything and pulled him close, going to say something when Soda came out running. " Got to go Pony, my girl needs me. Dallas you watch him!" He shouted to the two boys happily and jumped in the car. As he was backing out, he stuck his head out the window. " Don't do anything nasty!" He shouted, making pony blush and Dallas chuckle. " Oh we are!" Dallas yelled back, making pony blush even harder and hide his face in Dals chest.

Once Soda was fully gone, Dallas smirked at Pony. " Let's go break your brothers number one rule.." Dal dragged pony in to the house. " What is it?" Pony asked cluelessly, making Dallas roll his eyes as he dragged him upstairs and into the bedroom. " Not to do anything dirty." Pony blushed a dark red and smacked Dals shoulder. " Dallas!"

This literally took me ten years to write.

So I wanted to make sure I stuck with the year it was set in( 1965) so I tried to find some movie and that was just a random pick😂