Forever.

Ponyboy was on his knees, his hands tied behind his back. Tears stained his face as he watched a man carry Dallas Winston in front of him. He wanted to reach out and hold Dallas and Dallas wanted to do the same to him, but the two were both tied up and couldn't get to each other. The man had a gun and placed it against Dals head. 'I love you' Dallas mouth to Pony before the man shot him in the head.

Pony stared in horror as his lovers blood splattered across his face, Dals body hitting the ground with a loud thud. Pony's body felt numb. His eyes were widen with distress and terror. He felt his mouth open and a loud scream erupting from his throat. He  felt like he was drowning, he couldn't breath as he choked on his sobs.

He felt his heart shatter as he tried to crawl to Dals body. " Dallas? Dallas! don't leave me! Dallas?!" He screamed out, already knowing he was gone, but he didn't want, no he wasn't going to believe it. " you aren't dead..no..no.." he kept whispering that to himself as he placed his head against Dals non-breathing chest. He took in the little scent left of Dallas. He went to grab the gun that the guy had dropped when he ran off. He laid his head back down on Dals chest and pressed the gun against his temple, tears streaming down his face. " don't leave me dal.." he whispered as he pul-

" Ponyboy come on! Wake up! Babe come on!" Pony heard a worried voice and felt someone shaking him roughly. He recognized the voice and his eyes shot open, tears already streaming down his face. " Dal? Y-your alive?" He asked in a hushed tone. Dals eyebrows furrowed in confusion, of course he was alive. " yeah I'm here Pony..i won't ever leave you baby..." He told him as he pulled the trembling boy into his lap. He realized Pony must of had a nightmare on him dying, which broke his heart. The boy didn't deserve to have these awful nightmares.

Pony buried his face into Dals chest, wrapping his arms around his neck. " I love you Pony..you won't lose me..." Dallas whispered softly to the boy as he rocked him back and forth. He petted his hair as the boy cried into his shirt, not caring if he was getting it wet. " shush...don't cry..I'm here...don't cry.." he whispered as he kissed the top of Pony's head.

Pony leaned up to look at Dallas. His eyes were blood shot red and puffy. Dallas frowned, his heart breaking. He hated seeing Pony so sad and always wanted him to be happy. " stay with me forever Dal?" Pony asked in a small voice. Dallas smiled at him softly, pulling his head closer to him to give him a kiss on his nose. " forever, kid." He said with a small chuckle since Pony was blushing a little.

Pony pecked his lips and laid his head on Dal's chest. He smiled when he heard Dal's heartbeat, it was like a sigh to him that he was alive since last time he laid his head on Dal's chest, it wasn't beating.

It was only a nightmare. Pony was safe in Dally's arms. The two loved each other to death and nobody was going to ruin that.

Hi! So I know I've been making a lot of one-shot and I'm making more because I've had so many ideas lately and Idk why😂 I hope this made you cry bc I sure did like holy shit😭😂 this is shit but like who cares