x. thirteen

"dean, what're you doin'?" sammy asked, smashing his chubby cheeks between his hands as he stared up at his older brother.

the elder winchester grunted, swatting the small, childish nine year old away. "teenage stuff."

even at a young age, the short, dirty blonde always had a prize worthy mean mug. he quirked up an eyebrow, watching as dean messed with his face. after observing, sam finally said, "like popping acne? c'mon dean- you never randomly do these type'a things."

"who's the lucky girl?!"

dean simply shrugged, trying to play it cool as he last minutely washed his face with soaked hands. he pushed past his younger sibling, bounding down the stairs towards the front door. sam rushed after him, constantly asking questions as he watched him put on a leather jacket and, surprisingly, a beanie.

"seriously sammy, leave it alone, alright? i'll be back in a few. i'm  going to the library."

"the library?!" sam stepped in front of his brother before continuing to say, "this is miraculous. i have to know who you're meeting."

dean glared at the pain in the ass of a sibling he got stuck with. "shut up smartass. i'll be back later. text if you need anything."

"jerk."

"bitch!" the awkwardly lanky boy shouted in reply, already halfway down the pathway that went from their door to the driveway. he pulled out his phone, instinctively checking for messages from who he was meeting at the library- a very old friend whom was, well, becoming more than a friend. once he triple checked his notifications were empty, he tucked his phone away into his pocket, sighing as he continued down the road

usually, they'd meet at the park, or even skip class some days to see each other. rarely, they went to the library- mainly because dean's father would automatically get suspicious and assume the thirteen year old was screwing around; however, they just had to meet there so they could study as they talked.

because they'd get so much studying down while together, right?

the crisp autumn air had dean's breath turning into a cloud of smoke as he breathed, which entertained him the whole walk. when he eventually made it to the ancient building with an even older librarian, he shot his friend a text.

the warmth of the place was comforting, yet dea. still shivered and shook as he nervously made his way to the second floor's non-fiction section. upon entering the level, he was pleased to find it empty- as usual- and he continued through the shelves. eventually, he made it to their designated meeting spot.

from behind, all dean saw was a messy mop of black, tousled hair, along with the color black on his shoulders- yes, his. taking a second to smooth his jeans out, the dorky teenager approached the slightly older one, completely awe struck upon the sight in front of him.

his castiel sat in the purple beanbag chair, black sweater on, glasses barely resting on the brink of his nose as he read some physics book. dean and his hormones were torn between calling the look cute or sexy. cas looked up, his bright blue eyes sparkling as he greeted dean in a gravely tone.

nope, definitely sexy.

"hey angel face," he replied, trying to act cool in front of the junior whom he's known since he was in third grade and castiel in fourth. they bonded of their hatred for a snobby third grader- sarah pine- and stayed close since. they officially began "messing around", however, three weeks ago.

clearing his throat, cas put his book down, patting his lap as if it were the most normal thing in the world. despite dean's dominant personality, he was a sucker for castiel, and always let him take the lead (although, he'd never admit to it).

obediently, he straddled his partner's lap, not kissing him nor anything sexual, but rather nuzzling into the crook of his neck in a tight embrace.

"m'missed you," dean mumbled tiredly, leaving peppery kisses along the older boy's neck and collar bone.

naturally, cas hummed in response prior to replying, "i missed you too baby."

"sammy kept asking who i was meeting. thought it was some girl or somethin'."

the raven haired, blue eyed boy chuckled, his body vibrating as the laugh seemed to come from deep within. "how ironic. at least you weren't lying when you said you weren't meeting a girl."

"i never said that..."

the two grew eerily silent.

"oh baby boy," cas said simply, "we all know you're the girl in this relationship."

"are not!"

"are too!"

"are not!"

"are too! i'm pretty sure the guy doesn't messily whimper daddy repeatedly as a cock is shoved up his asshole. "

castiel smirked triumphantly whole dean's face tinted pink.

"shut up and kiss me."

"oh, i'll do more than that."

it was dean's turn to laugh.

"easy tiger. take it slow."