i. the killers

a/n :

     this is just a book of one shots I write while I am bored. I will consider taking requests, all depending on whether or not I'm having writer's block! please just sit back, read, and hopefully enjoy!

cas🐝

leviathan! castiel & demon! dean

    it was just after midnight, dean had just finished up a horrible karaoke cover of cherry pie and was now scrounging around the place for a quick, one night ordeal. the last thing he expected was to run in on some douchebag pinning a pretty little red head up against the building out back. despite being a demon, and never would he admit, there was still that human side to him; therefore, he found himself pounding the guy to near death for the woman who ran away frightened.
     the guy put up a fight, and dean soon realized he wasn't battling another human, yet rather another demon.
     "oh, this will be fun," he mumbled, smirking evilly as he drew the first blade from his green jacket's inside pocket.
     the other demon continued fighting despite this, successfully knocking the weapon from dean's hand.
     "come on Winchester. we're supposed to be family now," he sneered, flicking his eyes to a soulless black.
     with a bitter chuckle, he flickered his eyes back and mumbled," I have no family," before pushing the guy forcefully into the building's side.
     dean pinned the guy, bringing the blade to him with his mind and holding it to the guy's face, dragging a small incision onto his left cheek.
     "just get it over with!" he hissed.
     "no. I'm gonna take my sweet, loving time and have some fun."
     a screech was heard down the street from where he stood, and the human in him screamed to end the demon and check out whatever was happening. groaning at the overwhelming feeling, he sliced his competitor's neck boredly and walked calmly to the source of the fearful screams.
     in the alley stood a trench coated man, black veins creeping up his neck and to the base of his face, blood covering him and his hand holding a knife while a man lay dead on the ground.
     "what do you think you're doing buddy?" dean asked, gripping the blade as his eyes went black. he was the only predator this town was allowed to have. and right now, trench coat guy was on his turf.
     said man turned, smiling wickedly before saying, "just catching dinner. with reason of course."
     dean smirked, impressed with the laid back vibe emitting from this murderer.
     "oh! you're a demon! oh, I'm so scared!" he exclaimed, his voice deep and dripping maniac sarcasm.
     cocking his head to the side, dean chuckled darkly. "you should be. I mean, you're merely a man puffed with some sort of drug in his veins."
     the man laughed loudly, leaning down over dramatically and everything until he finally calmed. "you idiot! I'm more than a man, and so much more than a demon."
     "never heard of such a thing."
     "sure you have. I'm a leviathan. well... I'm six leviathans," he said, twirling the blade in his hand.
     dean's smirk grew, lifting his own blade. "isn't your ass supposed to be locked in purgatory?"
     "supposed to is the key phrase, Winchester."
     "oh well now I feel bad. I can't address you formally," dean commented, snickering as he rolled his eyes.
     tilting and staring sinisterly, the man said, "call me... castiel. the irony in it is... uncanny."
     "well okay cas. you see. this is my turf. there's only room for one killer here, and that's me. so just hop along, and I'll let you live."
     "oh that's cute." castiel lunged at dean, tackling him and throwing a few good punches.
     coughing up some blood, dean smirked and muttered, "that all you got?" he then flipped them, getting on top of the slightly smaller man and punching him a few times.
     "you got some fight in ya, kiddo," cas said, pushing dean off and standing along with dean. they fumbled around for another few minutes before the trench coat finally had dean pressed against the building with a blade pressed against him.
     "what a shame. that blade wouldn't even kill me," dean snarled.
     "what if that's the point dean? what if I don't want to kill you?" he asked in a whisper, lips pressed to dean's ear as he dragged the blade against dean's cheek.
      laughing, he then said, "if that's the point how come you're trying to carve me up?"
     "you just look irresistible when you're all bloodied up," cas mumbled, starring into dean's eyes. dean's eyes instinctually traveled down the his lips, sparking a feeling of... firmiliarness inside.
     he licked his own lips before mumbling, "and you look strangely beautiful for a purgatory monster."
     he flipped their positions, leaning in close so their breath mingled. with a light chuckle, cas leaned in and kissed dean firmly. they kissed for minutes, hands raking each other's bodies, tongues exploring, and lips eventually finding new places to kiss.
     when they paused for a breather, the two smiled at each other in wickedness.
     "so irresistible," cas murmured before seemingly disappearing, leaving dean alone.
     as he walked back to his motel, he thought of cas frequently, grumbling to himself before entering his room, "so beautiful."