Chapter 30- For The Better

OMA WE DID ! # 3 in Spiritual ❤️❤️

                             {Last chapter}

                                  1 year later

                               Sabbira POV

I wouldn't say life was the worst like a year ago. Where everything came down crashing down on me. Figuring out I lost my memory, the only thing I had left of my parents. When my only brother was hidden from me.

How one Christian guy who had hated me since childhood asked me to help out about Islam. Yet I never thought I would have fall for him.

How he hated Islam, just because his parents has told him to. Planted negative thoughts into his head. Yet fell for the religion.

That's why Islam was called a terrorist religion. If a person was killed they would say a Muslim person have done it. No buts nothing, it was always blamed on a peaceful religion.

Muslims weren't terrorists, we couldn't even kill a damn fly how could we possibly have killed a human being.

"Do you think Mohamed would like me anymore," Ayan said, looking down at her stomach

We were currently at Burger King. Even though Ayan is 5 months pregnant, she wanted to eat "real" food. Since mostly she ate Fruits and vegetables Mohamed forced down her throat.

"Oh shut it, your like a stick I can barley notice your pregnant," I said, teasing her.

"You sure know how to flatter me, my dear best friend," She said rolling her eyes and sticking french fries into her mouth

"Well you are my best friend," I said, chuckling.

I look down at my phone to check the time. I gag in my coke, surprised by the time.

I start to clean up, while Ayan was enjoying the last bite of her burger. The way she gazed at her meal was what I called the definition of love.

"Ayan hurry, I'll be late to work I can't get fired," I said rushing towards the garbage and throwing my things away

I see Ayan getting up and head towards hit door. I follow behind her, I start to worry. What if I get there late. I would probably get fired, since James after doesn't tolerate tardiness.

Both me and Ayan jumps into my car, since it was me who drove us here.

Yet I had to drop off Ayan at her house. Than go to work.

Ayan and Mohamed's wedding was fantastic. It was a all girls wedding, therefore there was no guys. Witch was fun, I was the bridesmaid obviously, calming down Ayan each time she worried if something went wrong.

Mostly she worried about tripping on her dress. The embarrassment it would cause, but hopefully she didn't trip and we had a amazing time. Aunties coming up and greeting her with
a kiss on the cheek.

Some pinched her cheek. By the end of the night, her cheeks were flaming red. She didn't even need blush on due to what the aunties did.