{ 2 } Party

{ James }

Finally, my adult life has come. My parents just paid the rent for the house I moved into. My dad is the head of the CEO company, which explains why they didn't mind spending money on this building.

"You've finally got your own house, James," Derek said with a smug look. "We could have so many parties like this one."

"Nah, my parents said I could only throw one," Derek looked at me with a whatever expression. "B-but who cares? They're not the boss of me anymore, right?"

"Yeah man, whatever," he says whilst typing on his phone. He looked up. "Did you bring the drinks?" He asks as he puts the device back into his pocket.

"Shit! Man, I forgot! Go head over to the store and get some. How can I forget the alcohol?" I say, covering my face with a throw pillow.

"Sure, dude. I just don't have enough money to buy all that. Do you know how many people are coming?" He says excitedly.

I take out my wallet and hand him five hundred dollars. You're probably wondering why that much money just for a party. Well, as you can see there will be a lot of people, and to get rid of the leftovers, I'll just invite some hot ladies to drink it with.

"Here. I have to get the house ready," I say and giving him the money my phone rings.

I look at the caller ID. Mom. I groan in frustration. Great. She's probably going to give me a list of things to do and not to do. "Yes, mom?"

"Oh honey, I just wanted to ask if you needed help packing?"

"No. Bye," I say and hang up. Thank God she didn't give me a list of do's and don't's.

I quickly clean more. "Clean" meaning stuff everything in the closet. Who cleans?

"I'm back with alcohol and a hot chick," Derek says with bags in his hand and a hot ass chick with some bags too.

"Thanks, man. Can you guys put the drinks in the kitchen please?" I ask, and take one bottle out of the bags from the sexy babe.

I can't wait for this party to get started. I have two words for why I can not wait. Chicks. Get drunk. Wait that's three words. Now it's 5:02 pm. Party starts at 7:00. Only two more hours to go.

Man, the house is filled. The backyard and front yard are filled too. Half of these people are drunk. I am drunk. I've had, like, five bottles. Most of them were vodka. Actually, now that I think about it, all of them were vodka. I don't know what is happening. The only thing I could tell you is that chicks are surrounding me.

There are some couples dancing and others are eating each other's faces. I lock my room. I'm not letting anyone go in there. God knows what they'll do in my room. Besides, there are pictures in there, pictures I don't want anyone to see. Pictures from the past.

"Come on, let's go upstairs," a blonde girl whispers in my ear.

"Nah, I'm good," I reply nonchalantly.

She gets up and walks to another guy. Slut.

People started leaving. My head hurts. There's a bottle of vodka in my hand, my arms around the blonde girl from earlier. Yeah, she came back to me once the guy shouted he had a girlfriend. She was embarrassed, I bet.

The house is a mess. Bottles are on the floor, some of them broken. Great. Just great.

Everyone is out of the house.

"I don't want to go, can I stay with you overnight?" The blonde girl asks.

"No." I won't let anyone sleep in my room.

I open the door and she gets out. She gets in a car and leaves. There were barely any cars left anymore. I guess everyone left to be polite to the girl talking on the phone, who is standing on the porch.

She gets off the phone and looks at me. Waving at the girl and mouthing 'call me later,' I shut the door with my foot.

Seconds later I hear a knock on the door. It must be the girl. I unlock the door and open it. I see someone else. A Muslim girl. Gosh, I hate Muslims.

She was looking up at me with a frustrated expression. My eyes narrowed as I looked down at her in disgust. She looks at me, offended for some odd reason.

"What the hell do you want?" I shout at her.

"It's three in the morning. Could you turn down the music next time?"

"Don't tell me what to do! Just get out of here," I grab a vodka bottle and bring it towards her. She looks at the bottle, probably confused as to why I was putting it closer to her each second.

"What?" She questions.

"Aren't you supposed to be running now?" I laugh, stroking my hair back. She steps back from me, thank god.

"Oh look! Alcohol! Run!" I start laughing, and she backs away from me again.

"Wait! We could use the towel on your head as a blindfold!" I say laughing. "That would be fun."

"I don't see the problem. Just turn down the music. You have neighbors!" She says angrily.

"If you got a problem, leave the fucking country." I slam the door in her face. Muslims piss me off. They will never leave you alone.

Forgetting about the mess, I go to my room and unlock it. I head to the bathroom to take a shower.

The warm water runs through my hair. I relax and begin humming.