"Did I say you can touch me?" I asked.

"Shut up and get inside the house." He replied.

"Rah don't think because I'm hurt I won't beat your ass." I said.

He started laughing. "Did you forget the hight difference between us. You're like 5'3 and I'm 6'2 you can't even reach my face." He said.

"Okay first of all I'm 5'4. Second of all hight don't mean shit, did you forgot I took down like 3 bitches the other day?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Exactly 3 bitches. I ain't know bitch." He said walking away.

"You sure about that?" I mumbled.

He stopped walking and turned around.

"What did you just say?" He questioned.

"Nothing. See you later Rah Rah." I said waving.

"Shut the fuck up. You can't be calling me that out in the streets." He said with his eyes wide.

I giggled. "Okay okay bye."

He walked away back to the car and I walked in the house. As soon as I stepped in I immediately wished I had stayed with Rah. The house was a mess. It literally looked like my mother threw a party here.

Poor Aaron who knows what he had to endure while I was gone.

This is why I wanted to come back home. So Aaron wouldn't suffer through shit like this by himself. As I walked further into the house I saw my mother sitting on the chair smoking as always.

"Well look who finally decided to come home. My hoe ass daughter." My mother said.

I rolled my eyes.

Come on not now.

I limped my way over to go upstairs to my room.

"What happened? Too much dick?" She asked.
I continued to walk over to the staircase.

"You know I knew something was up when for some reason Rah denied my call to fuck him these past two days." She said.

He denied her calls?

"There's nothing up so can you just stop assuming shit. Dam." I said.

I was getting sick and tired of her disrespecting me every time she seen me.

"Well you tell me what's up then. Rah doesn't wanna fuck, I haven't been able to get in touch with my other nigga so what's up." She said.

"Maybe they got tired of your old ass. I know I am." I said mumbling the second part.

"Your hoe ass is up to something and I'm gonna find out what." She said walking out the house.

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. She always finds a way to make it look like I'm the bad guy. I went in to my room and laid down on my bed.

Rah bed was cozy and all...but ain't nothing cozier than your own bed.

I was about to fall asleep till I remember I had to go and stop Aaron from going to Aiden's house. I got up and left the house making my way over to the school. It took me way longer to get there because of my side but in the end I reached.

"Molly what are you doing here?" Aaron said.

"I feel better now so I decided to come and get you." I replied.

He nodded his head and we left the school walking back to the house. I decided to call my job to see if I can come in tomorrow.

"Bobo?" I said.

"Kennedy hey. How you feeling?" Bobo said.

"I'm good I was wondering if I should go to work tomorrow?" I asked.

"I would love for you to come in. But tomorrow is Friday and it wouldn't make sense for you to work one day. Just come in next week Monday." He said.

"Oh okay. Thanks." I replied.

"No problem." He said hanging up.

When I looked I noticed we were already home. "Aaron what you wanna eat for dinner? I could go and-"

"No. I'm not hungry." He said going up the steps.

"Wait are you sure you're not hungry? Cause I know-"

"Look Molly to tell you the truth I don't know why you left Rah house. I can see you can barely walk and you still feel a little pain. You should of stayed at his house for at least one more day. There's no way in hell that you would be able to walk out the house and get me food cause I don't wanna see you out the limping like that. I'm pretty sure I could go one night without food I'll be fine Molly." He said walking back to his room.

I went upstairs in my room and slammed my door. I was pissed off cause I feel like I was doing my job as a sister.

Just relax Molly. Don't punch just smoke.

I started to roll up and sat on my bed smoking.

Fuck my life.

I was tired of this bullshit and I just wanted to move up outta here. The money I was making at the barbershop wasn't doing shit for me, and by time the summer is over college is just gonna make me even more broke. I sighed and thought about the only option I had next.

I gotta get in to the dope game and make some cash and I know exactly the person to go to.