I am Stronger!

Chapter 21 (I am Stronger!)

Inuyasha's POV

"Inuyasha! Where have you been!?" Said Miroku who just arrived with the rest of the gang.  -except for Sango who was at my side-

"It's a long story. We need to find Kagome first!" I replied.

"What, where is she?" He asked worriedly.

"I think with Koga's pack of wolf-pals." I said with an edge of bitterness in my voice.

Miroku had seemed to relax.

That pissed me off!

"She needs to be found! Koga's not with her anymore anyway! But he KIDNAPPED her!" I said.

"Oh he isn't?" Miroku said while raising an eyebrow.

"Well he was, until Sakura took him with her." Sango said cutting in.

"What Sakura was here?!" Said Shippo interested.

I rolled my eyes. "Look guys I'll explain later! First we need to find her" I took a step forward then froze.

"Where's Kagura?" I asked suddenly looking for her.

"She went looking for you" Miroku said bluntly.

Ugh. Why did the group have to split up!

"Okay, well I'm sure she's fine. She can take care of herself. Besides, she's probably enjoying her new freedom."

I paused for a second in thought, "Okay let's go!"

They nodded and we finally set foot on the trail and scent of where those wolves laid before us.

***

"There you are!" I said with a feeling of content.

Kagome stood up from where she was crouched and I go up to embrace her.

"Wah! We didn't do anything."

"K-Koga just took her here and told us to watch her."

I glared at the two wolves who were Koga's buddies.

They were squirming around from where they stood and I literally just couldn't reply to their reaction because they were acting so strange.

"It's okay. You tell him that I'm fine." Kagome smiled appreciatively to them.

Dang it! Why did she have to be so nice.

I lead her to where the gang was and we all headed on our way back to Kaede's.

"Why are we going there?" Kagome asked from beside me.

I had forgotten that I was still clutching her from around the shoulder and I released sheepishly.

"Because that's what Sakura wanted." I said.

Her eyes narrowed. "You saw Sakura?"

"I was with her." I added.

"Why didn't you come get me sooner and I could've seen her!" She said annoyed.

"That wasn't going to happen since she suddenly took off with Koga."

She raised a questioning eyebrow at me and I shrugged.

She huffed out a sigh and was silent.

I stopped for a second and faced her.

"You guys go on ahead. I need to talk with Kagome."

I grabbed her wrist and we headed away from the gang who stared behind our backs suspiciously.