I meet my uncle

Chapter 8

(I meet my uncle)

Another's POV

(Why must I handle this child! Honestly she can be a real pain, but my lord insists that we bring the girl...well no matter. What I'm more worried about is that our lord has decided to pay a visit to see his stupid brother. I don't know why he bothers, but getting the sword is his goal, though he is so powerful already!

I hurried along and ignored the fool who sang behind me.)

************************************

Tiffany's POV

"Well that was fun!" I smiled.

"Yeah...fun" Inuyasha muttered as he helped me and Kagome up.

I felt the wind stir, and I sniffed the air...something was not right.

A demon?

"I'll be right back" I said and jumped into the trees heading in the direction of the village.

Sure enough when I arrived the village was in chaos, a demon...(no joke) looked like Godzilla.

"Hey you weird Lizard! Why don't you pick on somebody your own size." I yelled.

He looked down on me and I kicked the ground on my heel, heading up high into the air. I did a round kick to its chin.

He stepped back hastily, and I finished the blow by giving a direct punch to the face. He comes crashing down to the ground.

But he wasn't done yet.

He groaned and was slowly getting up.

If only I had a sword or bow. I thought sulkingly.

I felt my claws break out and I looked to see long nails.

"Scars of the soul!" I yelled as I cut out clean of the demon's head with my bare hands.

It fell affectionately to the ground and the body came tumbling down with it.

"Wow it's dead!" cried out a young man hiding in his hut.

"Hey look it's the one that looks like lady Kagome!" Said the young little girl in which I saw the day before.

"It's Sakura, the half demon with Lady Kaede." Said another young man. I recognized him from somewhere but couldn't remember where.

"SAKURA! SAKURA! SAKURA!" they chanted. I stared in disbelief.

The group showed up and Kagome gave me a 'what' look of confusion. I shrugged.

The villagers started to gather around us.

"How could we ever repay you?" An old man asked.

I shake my head. "Nothing, I was only doing my duty."

"Hmmmm? Acting all proud and hero like huh!" Kagome smirked.

I gave her a weary smile. I actually hated crowds and that was probably why I liked the feudal era. I mean I loved my home town but there were too many people.

"Actually maybe a small sum of money would be nice." Miroku stated and the young girl in front of him, gave him some of her money. I grabbed him before he could ask for more and slapped him. I took the change and handed it back.

"That is alright, I don't need any money." I said while thrusting it into her hands.

"Wow, you're so strong but are so young and yet... you saved us!" Said the woman getting a good look at me.