Sakura's new power

Chapter 6

(Sakura's New Power...)

Tiffany's POV

I was SOO hungry. I gobbled my food and sipped my juice... I think this was my third bowl!

Once I was done....I felt really groggy.

"I'm gonna go to bed" I said, getting up and putting my plate in the sink.

"What? Your going to bed already!" Mom said staring at me in shock.

"mom!" I whimpered. "I'm so tired! I feel like I didn't have any sleep last night." I said.

She sighed. "Alright dear...good night."

"Night!" I said while taking the stairs two at a time. When my head hit the pillow I felt sleep come to take me in an instance.

***

"Hey!!! Rise and shine....WAKE UP!"

I mumbled and slowly opened my eyes. I saw Miroku staring at me...just inches away from my face.

My instincts started to kick in and I kicked him in the groin while also doing a head butt. He yelped in surprise and fell back whimpering.

I slowly got up, trying to wait for the dizziness to subside. When I was fully awake, the whole gang had showed up. "Welcome back Saki--I mean Sakura!" Said Shippo happily.

Sango stared at Miroku, who was still lying on the ground clutching his sides. "What happened to you?" She asked.

I cutted in, "Nothing! As you can tell he probably just has a stomach ache from all the food he just ate last night."

"So! What time is it?" I asked before they could comment about Miroku's stomach.

"Ugh...it's early in the morning" Kagome replied.

"Really!?" I said shocked, "It's night time in my world." I stated. I yawned and stumbled towards them.

"You ok?" Inuyasha asked.

I stared at him. "Since when do you care!" I uttered rudely.

He looked at me in surprise and quickly glanced away leaving me staring at him blankly.

"So are you coming?" Sango asked.

I glowered. "I'm not going anywhere. Leave me alone!"

I saw Miroku try to stand up. "Stay down, you pervert!" I kicked him in the ankle and he fell back.

"Ah!" He yelped as he tried to catch himself while falling down.

"What's gotten' in to you!?" cries out Kagome.

I ignored her and headed into the forest, not sure of where I was going.

After walking for about five minutes I accidentally bumped into a huge demon. My senses were probably messed up because I didn't even know he was there until I saw him.

"Well what are you doing here little girl?" Said the demon thoughtfully.

I snarled.

"I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL!"

I felt my claws break out and I pounced on the demon, screaming at the top of my lungs.

Kagome's POV

Something was wrong, that didn't feel like Sakura. I go up to Miroku who grumbled.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah! I'm fine but I didn't think I deserved to be kicked a second time!" He mumbled as I helped him up.

"How did she get here?" Sango asked Miroku.

"Well, I don't know. When I saw her, she was sleeping on the ground." Miroku said regaining his composure.

"Sleeping? Well she did say that it was night time over there." I nod, trying to process this with the reaction she gave us.

My ears suddenly heard far in the distance a loud type of growl, or was it a scream? My gaze turned towards Inuyasha who was in the tree. I called out to him.

"Inuyasha! I think Sakura is in danger." I yelled.

He didn't hesitate to get up. He grabbed me and put me on his back and we sped into the forest to look for Sakura. I glanced behind me to see Miroku, Shippo, and Sango on Kirara. I heard a demon scream an unearthly cry.

When we arrived I saw a huge serpent fighting a black dog that looked a lot like Kirara. It had little gray streaks like Kirara's black streaks and the same red eyes.

Miasma was surrounding the demon dog's paws as it growled and crunched into the serpents neck. The serpent squirmed and tried to hit the dog with its tail. The dog released and clawed the demon spilling out Miasma liquid into the serpents body. With a final jerk the serpent hits the dog and the dog demon comes skidding down into the ground laying about three feet away from us. The serpent fell to its death, the Miasma spreading all over it's body, disintegrating it. I looked at the black dog demon and it shifted into a human girl......"Sakura!" I cried.

I got off Inuyasha and headed over to where Sakura laid. I slowly lifted her head and felt her pulse in her neck.

Thank goodness she was alive! I thought to myself. She twitched slightly, staring up at me. "I'm sorry I yelled at you and hurt Miroku, I'm...so...sorry." She slowly closed her eyes and I could tell she had fallen asleep.

"Well! After all, it is nighttime in your world...you must've been really tired, and cranky." I laughed.

I turned towards Inuyasha who looked at Sakura with worried eyes. "She's fine! And she said she was sorry for yelling at you." I confirmed with him.

He nodded in relief and walked away.

************************************

Author's notes

OK! So obviously this girl can be human, half demon....and a FULL DEMON! Yup! She is the impossible. Get ready for the next chapter .... Where Sakura finds out who she really is in Inuyasha's world....coming soon!

(nope it's here :P)

Plz vote and comment! ;)