Chapter Seventeen: Summer

The next day I wasn't supposed to go school. But since when do I listen to the anyone now? I am the old me the one I like. The only thing I care about now is my dad and my friends, plus Kaleb and Kyle.

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Hey I am outside hurry up," Liv said.

"Right I am heading out right now," I said and hung up.

  I was about and walk out but dad stopped me. 

"Honey have a wonderful last day at school!" he said standing in the door way. 

"Right dad," I said.  I wasn't surprised he didn't know about the whole thing that happened at school. My dad doesn't really pay much attention to me after he last one daughter and his love of his life.

  I walk out the door to Olive's car. "Hey!" I said after hugging her.

"So how bad is it?" Liv asked.

"Nothing, my dad doesn't even pay much attention to me anymore," I said sadly. Yes I know what your thinking. Since when does someone this bad ass have feelings.

"Oh yeah whatever. He is missing out," Liv said.

^**********************************************************^ 

"Ms. Black you are not allowed to be here," Mr. Travis said when he saw me walk into school.

"Yes Mr. Travis I know but it is the last day of school," I said batting my eyelashes and giving him a puppy dog face.

"Alright, alright you can stay only because it's the last day of school," he said.

"Thanks!" I said in a phony voice. I walked off down the hall with people staring. Which only made me smile.  Good let them stare. I thought to myself.

"Hey your here. How is that possible?" Kaleb asked.

"Mr. Travis is a creep that's why," Liv said.

I shrugged. "Yes he is. All I had to do is bat my eyelash and give him a puppy face and he let me stay for the last day of school.

  ^*******************************************************************^

    The whole school was in the gym for the last day of school party. We had year book signs and dancing. But it was pretty boring. So Mark, Joe, Alec, Kaleb, Olive and me ended up ditch the last day of school to go to the beach. Yes how very cheap we are for ditching school for the pool.

"I love you all and no matter what happens I want as all to stay friends," I said.