Chapter Five: School

The next day me and Kaleb got into his car and drove to my house so I could get ready. 

"Can I choose your outfit?" he asked.

"Why?" 

"Because the outfits you were are always baggy and don't show off your figure," 

"Fine," I said.

"Yay!" he said pulling into my driveway.

  As soon as the car stopped I hopped out and ran to my room. Five minutes later Kaleb walks in.

"Damn it," he said.

"What?" I asked alarmed.

"I missed the part were you put on your underwear and bra," 

"Oh shut it. At least you get to see me in my bra and underwear," I said smiling. "Closet is over there, and I will be in the bathroom doing my hair and makeup. Tell me when you are down," I said walking into the bathroom.

"Okay I am ready to see you in this outfit," he called out.

"Okay I will be out in a second," I called back. I ran out and grabbed the outfit he chose and ran back to the bathroom.

"Wow," he whispered.

"What? Does it look bad?" I asked.

"No...Yo-You look very beautiful." he answered.

"Okay then lets go." I said grabbing my purse. I didn't grab my bag 

"Have a good day at school," my dad called from the kitchen.

^****************************************^

"So should I post all these pictures?" I asked.

"Yes and post the video I took," he said.

  Posted all the pictures and the video he took. We pulled into the schools parking lot as soon as I posted the last things on every social media apps I have plus I did the same on Kaleb's phone. He pulled up to the front of the school and turned off the car.

"Where is you'r bag for school?" he asked.

"At home," I said.

"Why?"

"I don't need my bag there's only two weeks left so why do any work at all?" 

"I know right? I already burned my school shit," he said.

" I should so do that," I said laughing.

"Dude did you see this video?" one of Kaleb's friends sticks his head into the window.
 "Yes actually we were the ones who broke into her house," Kaleb said.

"Awesome! Whose this pipsqueak?" he said.

"Yeah hello I am Alexia and  am the girl who broke Amy's nose. So I don't think I am a pipsqueak. Do you think I am Kaleb?" I asked.

"No not even close," he said as we got out of the car.

"Damn I like girls like you," his friend said, whose name was Mark.

"Sorry Mark but I am taken," I said.

"By who?" Mark asked.

"That big teddy bear right there," I said pointing at Kaleb.

"Who are you calling a teddy bear?" he said.

"You," I said.

"You didn't," Kaleb gave a dramatic gasp. "You better run," he whispered.

"What?" I say in confusion.

"Run before I catch you!" he said louder.

"And if I don't?" 

"I will tickle you till you pee your pants," 

  I took off running down the sidewalk. I heard him running right behind me so I ran faster and faster. I ran past the school and into the football field.

"I see you ran into my turf!" Kaleb called.

"No more like my turf," I said to my self as I ran for the beach that my school is sitting on. I stop to see that Kaleb is a yard back so I kick my shoes off as fast as I could. I ran to the water and take my top and skirt off and run into the ocean. 

    As soon as I hit the water Kaleb had just gotten his clothes off and was running into the water. I swam and swam further and further from him.

"LOOK WHOSE IN MY TURF NOW!" I yelled when I saw him barely in the water. 

"GET OUT OF THE WATER!" he yelled and ran towards me. But it was to late I was pulled underwater. I looked to see a shark had pulled me under. At first I didn't feel anything but then I felt a sharp pain in my thigh. Lifting my left leg up I stomp on its head again and again. The shark let go of my right leg. 

  Kaleb grabbed me from under my arms and swam me to shore. 

"Its going to be okay, I promise," he said while on the phone with 911.

"Kal-eb...I ca-n-n't f-ee-el my l-e-eg," I stutter out.

"It's-" I didn't hear what he said after that because I feel into the darkness of unconsciousness.