Chapter Thirteen: Kyle

I stand up so fast I head butted Kaleb in the head. "Get be hind me now," I growled at them.

 But boy's being boy's got in front of me. That pissed me off. "I said get BEHIND ME!" I yelled. They listen but Kaleb hesitated for only a moment before going behind me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

 Kyle gets on one knee "A," he whispered.

I took a intake of breathe, he used my nickname he gave me. "What?" I snapped. I sudden realized that my friends don't know this guy, yet anyway.

"A, I am so so sorry. That wasn't me that day. The dealer gave me some shit that really jacked me up in the head. You know how the dealer was. He was a cheat and a liar," he was crying now.
"Your sister asked me to give her some after I put some in me. I wasn't going to but she threatened me. She said she was going to destroy us. As soon as I did I felt the effects on me. I accidentally put way to much in her. I know it's not an excuse. But I am so so sorry. Sarah was like a sister to me. And the other's were my family I never had," he said still on one knee and crying.

"How did you find me?" I asked crying again.

"I had help from my parole officer," Kyle said.

"Why now?" I asked.

"It took months to find you. You were very hard to find. Then a week ago I find you and drove down here," he said honestly.

  Even after he shot me and killed people I loved I ran to him. I tackled him to the ground and slammed my fist into his face. It hurt a lot but I didn't care. I pounded on his chest.

"You killed her," I cried but finally stopped hitting him. Now I layed on him and we both were crying and hugging each other.

"Um...I don't know about you guys but I am a little confused," Joe said breaking the silence.

  I rolled off Kyle and stood up. I helped Kyle up. "Guy's this is Kyle," I said holding his hand.

Kaleb stepped forward along with Mark, Joe, and Alec. They were about to beat Kyle shit less.

"You will not touch him," I said letting go of his hand and stepping in front of him. 

"But he-" Kaleb started.

"But he is a friend and I love him," I finished for him but in a warning tone, as is saying you lay a finger on him I will kill you myself.

"Even though he killed people you love and caused you so much pain?" Mark said.

" I SAID HE IS MY FRIEND AND I LOVE HIM AND YOU WILL NOT FUCKING TOUCH HIM OR I WILL PERSONALLY KILL ANYONE WHO DOES. UNDER FUCKING STAND!" I yelled pissed off. 

  They all nodded. "A?" Kyle said.

 I turned to him and fall into his arms he held out to me.

"Did you take your meds today?" he whispered.

 I shook my head. "No, I didn't think I would need them," 

"You know what can happen and you didn't take them?!" Kyle said pissed.

 "I don't feel so well," I said to him.

"We need to get her home now!" Kyle barked.

"Why would we listen to you?" Kaleb sneered.

"Listen to what he fucking says and don't lay a finger on him," I said and blacked out.

^********************************************************************^

                                                         Authors Note

 :) Sorry that this chapter was so short!! Please vote and comment if you liked it. Thanks!!:)