Chapter 4: feelings and movements, part 3

Chapter 4

-

Joker was hovering over Harley with a smirk on his face. "my baby girl wants me to take her?" his face was barely an inch away from hers now. Harley nods and closes her eyes. "take me puddin.." she mumbled and softly kisses him. "I want you.. I need to feel you.." she knew the joker could hold out longer than she did.. he could keep himself under control for a way longer time than she could. her body was aching with feelings for him. the lust, the way she wanted and needed him. all those energies were flowing through her body.

"oh pumpkin.." the joker whispers as he caresses her cheek. "I know how badly you want me.. I know it all." he suddenly gets off the bed and walks over to the door of the bedroom. Harley stares at his back. "puddin don't leave me here. daddy.." she sat up and watched the joker immediately turn around. "mine." she growls right before walking back to the bed, pulling her into his arms and rolling onto his back. Harley was laying on his chest and chuckles. she realized he had given her some of the power, some of the control. she smirks at him and sits down on his abdomen. "I'm curious how good this Harley can ride." the joker said in a serious tone.

Harley slowly moves down until the was hovering above his hips. she lays her hands on his chest and slowly let's herself sink down on his cock. she feels him enter her, immediately rubbing against her walls. she lets out a long, shuddering groans as he's was finally all the way in. she looks him in the eye and he nods. "ride me pumpkin." the joker joked. Harley stared to bounce up and down on his cock. the joker's eyes rolled back in pure pleasure and low groans escaped from his mouth. Harley kept her soft hands on his chest and her head was leaning backwards. Harley slowly formed her hands into claws. she scratched the joker's skin with her sharp nails but he couldn't care less about it. all he could feel was his cock rubbing against her walls. it felt so good. he pulls Harley down so his chest was touching hers. "daddy's proud.." he whispered in her ear as he started to pump his cock into her. he took it easy, knowing neither of their would last long after their 'little' foreplay.

Harley felt his heaving chest underneath her body as she moaned out into his ear. the moans worked like a fuel for the joker, they drove him absolutely mad. he brings his ear closer to her lips, wanting to hear more of them. Harley moaned and groaned directly into his ear as she felt herself come closer to her high. she felt the energy build up once again. his hand reached down and softly starts to rub Harley's clit at the same time. Harley was overwhelmed by the feeling. she clutches on to his body and felt the muscles of her inner walls clench around his cock. the joker felt the same, the jolts of energy that didn't seem to stop. "good girl.." he groaned into Harley's ear. "my baby girl.." he said while slowly sliding himself out of her. she shuddered before completely relaxing on his chest. the joker lifts Harley's chin and looks her in the eyes. "I know you always want to cuddle after these moments." he told her and sat up. Harley immediately crawled against him, her face laying against his 'hahahah' tattoo.

"baby girl." the joker whispered again. "what do you think of.. a new tattoo.." he smirked at him and opened the drawer of his nightstand. she pulled the tattoo gun out. Harley smirks at him and  presses her lips against his. joker assumed that was a yes, so he quickly prepared the tattoo gun. Harley watched him work. he places the tattoo gun above her hip bone and looks at her. Harley nodded in approval. joker pulled her back against his chest completely and turns on the tattoo gun. the tattoo started out as a simple heart. they joker continued by making a H & J in it. "pumpkin. it's been exactly two months since I broke you of out belle reve." he told her with a smirk. "two months." Harley grins at him and takes the tattoos. Harley makes the same tattoo as he gave her. Harley smiled at her near word, turned the tattoo gun off and put it away.

the joker laid down on his back  and sighted. "my queen." he whispered as he pulled her into his arms. Harley's back for presses against the joker's' chest as the joker rolled into his side. in each other's arms, they fell asleep like babies.