Chapter 16: Hallucinations or reality

When Harleen felt her slender body hit the water, panic slipped into her mind. She tried to push the joker's arms away from her body with all the strength she has. The joker didn't budge a bit. He kept holding on to Harleen, keeping her under for as long as humanely possible. The clothes were slowly dissolving from their bodies, going up into pure nothing, only leaving the colors floating on the surface of the chemicals. When Harleen slowly started to push less, the joker started to push the two of them back up. He knew Harleen was alive, he could feel her heart beating against his chest. Even though she didn't move a little bit when he brought her back up, he held her body close to his chest. He held her in his arms bridal style, taking a good look at her body and face. "Harley?" he whispered with a soft and low voice. He slowly leans down, first pressing a soft kiss to the tip of her wet nose, and then softly pressing a kiss to her plump lips. It didn't wake her up yet. The joker forces Harley's lips to part, only to breathe air into her lunges. He kept blowing the air into her mouth, until Harley let out a gasp.

Harley's bright blue eyes stare at his face, first like she was looking at a complete stranger. Her eyes seemed to be an even brighter blue, one that took the joker in completely. Harley slowly started to realize where she was, she recognized the greenish hue around them, the lack of clothes on her body. She had felt it all before. She studies the joker's white face. No red lipstick, no nothing. She slowly brings her hand up to his face and lays her hand on his cheek. "Puddin?" she smiles at him and softly caresses his cheek. "It's you.." she whispers, tears welling up in her eyes. She remembered it, she knew what happened. The joker looks at her with a blank expression at first. "Harley.. My one and only princess.." he leans down again, pressing his lips together with hers in a slightly rough but passionate kiss. When Harley wrapped her arms around his neck, he let her out of his arms. Harley wraps her legs around his naked waist and tangles her hands up into his hair.

Joker didn't hold her; he was too busy bringing them to the edge of the large tub. He pulled them both up until they landed on the safe ground. Joker pulls back from the kiss and looks at Harley with a faint smile. "I missed you, Pumpkin." He softly squeezed into the soft skin of her cheek. "It's good to have you back.." he started to walk, Harley still hanging on his body. "I have something fun we can do.. If you want." Harley nods, agreeing with the joker and grins widely. "Let's do it!" she let out a laugh and pressed a kiss against the joker's bare neck. Now holding on the Harley's thighs, the joker walked her over to the car he had hotwired and stolen. He lets out a short laugh as he drops her in the passenger seat. "Gotta be quick, sweetheart, don't want anyone seeing that perfect little body of yours." He poked her stomach softly before walking over to the driver's side. He got into the car and revved up the engine. "Here we go B A B Y!" with those words, the joker pressed in the gas and drove off to the warehouse.

*SMALL  TIMESKIP*

Once the joker and Harley had arrived at the joker's own club, Harley could feel the party spirit growing inside of her. She needed to let go again, she needed to dance and shine once again. She had been out of it for a long time, she needed to make a comeback. The joker opened the door of the purple Lamborghini they had been driving in. he stepped out of his side of the car at the exact same time as Harley did. Harley felt the cool wind blow through her locks. She loved it, she felt more alive than ever. It was like having been dead for a while had helped her, made her better. She walked over to the joker and lays her hand on his arm. She had picked special clothes for this moment, for her comeback. It was a dress, it was a bodysuit, but unlike the one she usually wore. This one didn't have any legs attached, like it was a swimsuit. It was made out of black and golden spandex material, it seemed to shine like Harley was an angel.

The joker guides Harley into the club and looks around proudly. He set his eyes on the VIP booths and walked over to it. "here we go honey!" the joker lets out a loud laugh and went into the booth. He helped Harley sit down on the comfortable couch and lays his hand on her leg, her completely bare and smooth leg. Frost stood guard, keeping an eye out for every human being that wanted to come close to the booth.  Harley smiles at the joker as  he orders their drinks, a beer for himself and a martini for Harley. Joker slowly turns to Harley, breathing heavily. He smirks at her before pressing his red lips against hers. He purrs softly, running his hand up harley's leg. Suddenly the waiter walked in with their drinks. He put them down and made a scared bow. The joker growls at him, making the young man quickly walk away.

Harley picked up the martini and gulped it all down. She lets out a laugh and jumps up. "I want to dance!" she kisses the joker's cheek and quickly walks out of the booth. The joker could see several of the guy's eyes follow Harley. The eyes were set on something the joker considered his. He looked out of the booth as Harley stepped up stage. She grabbed a headband with batman ears on it and put it on her head. She grins at the audience that was already staring at her. The joker's breathing picked up and his mouth hung open. Harley walked over to the pole that was placed in the middle of the stage and takes a hold of it. She leans down, her butt sticking out. It was barely covered by the material of her suit. The joker adjusted his fancy golden jacket a bit and licks his lips. He kept watching the audience, making sure they wouldn't come too close to his Harley.

Harley slowly rose back up, licking the pole as she went. Someone turned the music up louder and Harley felt like she was completely in her element. She laughs warmly and grabs someone's hand, pulling the person up stage. She looked at the person, the woman, in front of her. She grins and pushes the woman against the pole. She pushes her body up against the woman's taller one and lets her hands travel down. The crowd let out cheers and whoops. Harley softly bit into the woman's neck and growled like she was an animal. The woman was half fearing Harley and half enjoying herself. Harley tore the sleeves of the woman's shirt without having any trouble. The woman laughed as Harley pushed her off stage. Harley looked at the booth for a moment, only to catch the joker staring at her with his mouth open. She sinks down through her knees, twirling her hips in rounds as she went down. The suddenly jumped up and made a cartwheel gracefully.

When she was back on her feet she smiled brightly. The adjusted the bodysuit a bit, making sure the cleavage that came down to her bellybutton wouldn't let her breasts slip out. When she looked up, she saw something she didn't expect at all, a dark figure in the back of the room. The recognized the shapes of the figure. It was batman. She suddenly jumped off stage and ran towards the booth. The joker straightened up when Harley ran towards him. "Puddin! We have to leave!" she looked back at the corner, the figure was gone. "I saw batman.. I swear I saw him, right there." she stands in front of the joker and points at the corner where she had seen batman. The joker smiles at her. "come here pumpkin." He lays his hands on her hips. Harley slowly sat down on his lap and cuddles into him. "I swear.. I saw him.." Harley mumbles. Joker simply strokes her hair. Harley might be crazy, she might hear voices inside her head.. but seeing things? No. that was unlike Harley and the joker knew it.

Harley & Joker: Psychopathic Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें