Chapter 3: feelings and movements, part 2

Chapter 3

-

Harley's are we're sparkling immensely. "what kind of punishment puddin..?" Harley asked with a sweet voice. the joker grins at her. "come to daddy, baby girl." Harley didn't hesitate for even a moment. as soon as the joker was sitting up, Harley was sitting in his lap. "I'm all yours puddin." she tells him happily. the joker lays her down on the bed, her stomach touching the sheets. he hovers over her and lays his hands on her butt. "princess.." he growled while kissing her lower back.

his strong hands start kneading her butt and his lips move from her lower back to her butt cheek. the red lipstick leaves stains on her white skin. Harley was grinning and looking at him over her shoulder. the joker moves his hands to her inner thighs and squeezes in them. "oh baby.." he growls while softly biting into her butt. Harley let out a giggle and the joker pulled at her skin with his metal teeth.

the joker let's go of her and gives her butt a smack before turning her around. both him and Harley were laughing. the joker reaches down and presses a sloppy kiss to Harley's lips. "you're a hot mess Harley." he laughed and tries to wipe the lipstick stains away from the skin around her mouth. he quickly gave up and moves his lips down over her skin. he didn't suck on her skin or even kiss it on his way down. it was just a tease for Harley, he knew how much she craves him.. just as much as he craves her.

when he reached her breasts he softly started to kiss them, working his way towards her nipple. Harley tried to arch her back, but the joker held her down to the bed. once his mouth reaches her nipple, he softly started to suck on it. Harley let out a deep groan and closed her eyes. the joker runs his tongue around her hard nipple and massages her other breast with his free hand. Harley moves under his touch, only wanting more and more of him. the joker pulled his head up and grins at her. "you like your punishment, pumpkin?" Harley quickly nods. "yes! yes.."

that was enough for the joker to go on. he works his way down her stomach. he would make the real punishment start now, and he knew she was going love and hate it at the same time. he took his time to fill her stomach with red lipstick stains. he didn't press them in a specific place, he just wanted them there.

he moves on to her abdomen and lays his hands on her hips. "puddin please.." Harley begged him. she needed him so badly. the joker grinned and started sucking on some patches of skin on her abdomen, leaving hickeys. he was leaving hickeys all over her body, just for himself to look at later. he moves his lips out to her thighs and  softly kisses them, inching closer to her crotch each and every kiss. Harley cried out in anticipation. "I told you I would punish you." she joker said playfully.

he bit on her skin, knowing it wasn't hard enough to hurt her but at the same time hard enough to leave a mark. "mine.." she growls as he presses kisses to the skin that was barely five inches away from her crotch. Harley lays her hands on the back of his head and tries to push it closer to her clit. "puddin.." she mumbled desperately. the joker stops kissing her and looks up. "remember the oath, Harley?" he said while looking into her eyes. Harley nodded and wanted to speak up, but the joker laid his hand with the smile on it on her mouth before we could talk. "desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes power.. all you need to do is surrender to me Harley.." Harley looks at him and nodded. "I surrender.."

the joker laughed and immediately pulled his hand back. he went back down, his lips this time actually touching her clit. his tongue slid between her folds and his thumb slowly started to rub her. Harley moaned out in pleasure and gripped to his hair to keep him down. his hair felt so good in her hands, so silky. the joker slides two fingers into her entrance, making Harley shudder in anticipation. he had teased her so much that she could barely take it.

she felt like she was about to explode, in a good way. he pumps his fingers in and out of her wet clit. his tongue danced its way up and down, every possible way through her folds. Harley moans out and arches her back. she couldn't help it, he had all the control over her. the joker added another finger and started to pump those three fingers into her a bit faster. Harley's eyes rolled back and one of her hands gripped to the sheets.

the joker didn't stop. he could see her get closer and closer to her high. he wanted to feel the tension in her body build up. he watched her face the entire time. he was so in love with the face Harley made while she was in pleasure, he wanted to touch those creased eyebrows, those parted lips and the eyes that are squeezed shut.

the joker could almost feel her inner walls clench together when he suddenly pulled away completely. Harley was panting, droplets of sweat were rolling off her forehead. "why did you stop..?" Harley said before taking a deep breath. "I was almost there." she told him. "that's what I call punishment Harls." he grins at her and presses his warm lips against hers. Harley reaches up and lays her hands on the sides of his neck. "take me.." she whispered.