EVERTHING FRESH YEAHH!!!!

Start from the beginning

*When they walk down the steps they are hit with an aroma of pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream, bacon, eggs, french toast, 2 bagels, 2 bowls of lucky charms, and orange juice or apple juice to choose from. *

Nicole: Oooo this looks delish! Thanks Mrs.Greene! *as she bites into her pancakes.*

Tyra: Your welcum girls. You girls have 25 minutes to eat what you can. I would give you more time but I'm taking Tiara and Raven to school today.

Girls: Ok.

*25 minutes later*

Tyra: Alright come on girls lets go!

*They all hop into the new Cadillac XTS, picks up Raven and Tiara, and drop them off at Bridgeport High.*

*As soon as they get out and chilled on the front steps of the school, Team Mindless' rivals, Mindless Academy (Imani, Diamond, Kiara, & Asia)  just HAD to come and talk about them.

Imani: Well, well, well...look what we have here. We have the matching mindless wanna be's.

Kamiyah:  I'm sorry I don't talk to animals. By the way to zoo called, and they said they want thier hippos back. *Tilts head with a closed mouthed smile*

Diamond: Your calling US ugly? Ha! Bitch plz! If your face was on fire, I'd stomp on it and even THAT would b an improvement!

Mindless Academy: DAAMMNN!!!!!!

Kiara: *Walks up to Kamiyah's face and whispers* Bitch dont get it twisted....WE run this bitch!

Just then Nicole came out of the blue and ROUGHLY shoved Kiara down the steps. Nicole punched Kiara 5 times in the face, kicked her twice in the back, and said...*

Nicole: PERRA! ME ENCUENTRO ESTO! MEXICANOS POR LA VIDA!!!!!! (BITCH! I RUN THIS! MEXICANOS FOR LIFE!!!!) 

Everybody saw Nicole kick Kiara's ass and started laughing MAD hard! 

Team Mindless: LMAO! DAMNN GURL!!! 

Nicole: You kno how I do!! lol!

*Back at Tyra's house*

Tyra: *checks her emails and scrolls down to 30 year high school anniversary invatation!*

*invatation read*

                                 PLEASE COME JOIN YOUR 30 YEAR HIGH SCHOOL ANNIVERSARY!

When: Saturday January 21st, 2012 from 5 -9 pm

Where: Brideport Classic High School in the gym

              1234 Brideport Drive, Los Angeles California

*Formal attire required! You may bring your all your family and reunite with your old high school friends!*

Tyra: *thinks* I'm super excited mayb then I can see Monique again. Ok I'll go!

*SKIPPING TO THE END OF THE SCHOOL DAY!*

2:30 pm

Kamiyah: Today way CRAY-CRAY!

Tiara: I kno right! 

Raven: We're alll going over yur house, right Kamiyah?

Kamiyah: Yeah, whatcha want to do?

Nicole: Umm...SHOPPING!

Kamiyah: Lol. do yu guys have homework? 

Nicole: Not Really, just a math worksheet for Ms.Froy.

Tiara: Just gotta read a chapter in the history book.

Raven: Nope :)

Kamiyah: Girl u NEVER have homework!