Chapter 25- Do you believe me?

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"I passed out and when I woke up I was in her place. By the time I went back home and then to the church. You were gone, but I didn't understand why. Everybody was saying I cheated on you, when I never did. After they showed me the messages I went directly home, and saw you packing, that's when—that's when..."

"I left you." I didn't mean it to come out. I just accidentally voiced it out loud.

He frowned at that, but continued. "Yeah, after that I broke down. The apartment was a mess, but luckily the guys came. After I explained to them the whole story, we went directly to Ruby's apartment. When we got there, Juily and Ruby got into a fight and let me say it was awesome." He laughed remembering, as I chuckled. I would've loved you see that.

"Ruby later confessed that she had my phone and sent the messages. Nichole, I never cheated on you, it was all set up. Do you believe me? Do you trust me? Do you still love me?" Really Ryder? Really?

Do I believe him? I don't know. Do I trust him? I'm not sure. Do I still love him? Yeah.

"Ryder I–I don't know. This is all too much." I stutter. All of the sudden three new voice joined in.

"Nichole, he's telling the truth. We were there." Juily says.

"You have to believe him." Sebastian says.

"He still loves you." Logan adds.

My mom's words ring through my head.

He never cheated on you.

He never cheated on me. So many people have told me this over and over again, but I never chose to believe. I never chose to listen, I just ran away. Like a coward, I am.

"You never cheated on me?" I ask Ryder in a small voice.

He shook his head. "I never cheated on you, Nichole. I love you too much, to ever hurt you." He says. And I believed him, I finally believed him.

"Ryder, I still love you and always will." I say with a huge smile on my face. He grabbed my face and placed a kiss on my lips. I heard the guys and Juily whoop loudly.

"Nichole, I love you too." He says as we pull away.

"So does that mean y'all are together?" Logan asks. I laugh a little at his childish grin.

"I don't know, ask Nichole." Ryder says looking at me.

"Yes, that means we're together." I says chuckling.

I feel like my world is finally falling back to place, after all the hell I've gone through. There's still paradise. I don't know how else I can be grateful.

Most people would think it's stupid that I believed Ryder right after he told me, without even thinking it twice, but I don't. What we have is unexplainable. Everything he said made me trust him, love him, and believe him. I let my coward-ness get the best of me, but then again everything happens for a reason.

I'm finally back with the father on my daughter. I'm actually glad he didn't try to gain custody, but we all know I would've won either way. I'm mean, I'm Nichole.

"I love you." I say to Ryder.

"I won't ever get tired of hearing you say those words." He says. I smile widely, but it soon fades when I hear shouting and camera flashes from outside the hospital room.

How the hell did they get in? Was it Liam again?

"We'll deal with them." Sebastian and Logan say walking out the room.

"I swear I will kill Liam." Ryder growls. I place a small kiss on Ryder's lips causing him to calm down. Haha, girl power.

"Ryder, it's okay. Anyways where's Rose?" I ask.

"She with your dad." He answers. I sigh in relief.

"Nichole?" He asks.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry." He apologizes.

"Why?" I ask.

"For calling you a bad mother." He says.

"It's okay. Sometimes the truth hurts, and you have to learn to deal with it, or change it." I feel like I've changed since I woke up. Well not exactly since, I shouted at Liam and told him to get lost.

All of the sudden the doors burst open and news reporter come flooding in. All I saw was the cameras flashing making me a little dizzy.

"Is it true that you died?"

"Are y'all back together?"

"Where's Liam?"

"Is Rose dead?"

"Will you be alright?"

"When is the wedding?"

They were cut off a loud booming voice.

"Everybody get out! Before I sew all of y'all!" My dad shouts. It's times like this I'm grateful for being overprotective. I'm guessing they got scared cause they immediately scurried off. Not before one person took a picture and then left running. Honestly that was really funny. He looked like a mouse grabbing it's cheese and then running.

When the door shut close my dad sighs pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I think Rosebelle's getting nightmare's."

_____________________
I know I haven't updated all week I'm so sorry. I love y'all though. So whose happy they're back together.

Comment if you are. Cause I know I am. It makes me so happy that they're finally back together. Role is back!!

Remember to vote, follow, and share. I appreciate it.

Have a nice weekend,

         ~Yisel Segura R.~

_____________________