Chapter 17: Who Do You Run To?

Tasia POV

After hearing my mom say my dad had AIDS i couldn't believe it my dad with AIDS but i should of seen this coming he has been cheating on her for years. i just couldn't take it i had to get out the house so i called the one boy i know i could trust and vent to my boyfriend Justin . We been dating for 3 months now so i just knew my babe would listen to me so i call him

"Wassup babe" He asked.

"Justin come get me i really need someone to talk to" I say shaking.

"Babe are you crying?"He asked.

"Justin just come get me I'll tell you everything when you get here" I say. "okay im coming aye bring some money cause im hungry and i haven't got paid yet " He says quickly.

"Alright"

After i hang up with justin i went upstair and put my hair in a bun put

on some purple leggings a black hollister shirt and my black tims . By the time i was done getting ready . Justin calls me and let me know he's outside . While me and him are in the car i tell him everything i could tell he wasn't listening he was acting like he didn't even care . Than out of no where he starts yelling at me .

"man wtf you made me come get you for that bullshit you couldn't say that on the phone"

"BULLSHIT? MY DAD HAD AIDS HOW TF IS THAT BULLSHIT"

"Nigga who tf are you talking to like that ? Might of a fact get your ass out my car"

" Nigga im talking to you and get out it's almost 12 what you mean get out TAKE ME HOME NOW Nigga"

He pulls over to theses building and tell me to get out, but i tell him hell naw TAKE ME HOME. So he gets out the car and open my door and pull me out i start screaming and getting scared tellin him to let me go when he gets me out the car this random boy comes up behind with a knife and tells me to give him all my money and i did exactly what he said. Then it turns out JUSTIN KNOWS HIM. They both jump in the car and pull off i couldn't do nothing but cry and think wtf do i do so i call my brother Dev and tell him what happen. He told me to go in any stores close by and wait there. I told him I'll wait in Subway till he gets here.

It took like an hour but when he got there all i could do is run to him and hug him tight and cry . When i get in the car Ania Was in there .

"Hi Tasia" she says as if she's glad to see me.

"Hi, why are you here ?" I say confused.

"Because i care about you i wanted to make sure you was okay" she says with a straight face.

Dev's females never cared about me or wanted to even know my name. They usually just wanted Dev for his looks and money. Plus anybody who date him automatically get respect around are hood.

"Dev! I like this girl she's not a thot after all better than that crazy BITCH BIANCA" I say in a serious, but joking way.

Fuck why would i say that! Dev gonna kill me when i get home - im fucking up his game i hope i didn't get him caught up.

I was hungry as hell and just knew this was gon be a long car ride. Devontay turned the music off. I guess he was ready to yell at me and question me about what just happened.