Chapter 6: Parents Just Don't Understand

Ania Pov

"Cheer up Ania you'll meet new people and have fun at this party" my mom says to me as if I'm five

"Mom I'm not into being around people born in the 70's and what not, the only reason I'm going is cause of the food"

Part of that was a lie, I wanted to show off how cute I look in this skin fitted tight black dress - since this is the only time I'll probably wear it. I'm still reminiscing on me and Devontays FaceTime call. Damn he's too cute to be real. I Fa real hope to see him again soon.

It's crazy how you can know someone for only a few days, and feel like they'll be someone close to you, or Atleast make a huge impact on your life.

"Just to let you know you won't be the only teenager at this party, so try to loosen up.. Meet some new people"

My mom always makes it seem like I don't have friends, it's just some people I'd rather NOT know! But Devontay fine ass is an exception.

"Mom you should really listen to drake song called no new friends, it'll help you understand me more" I say in a joking way.

"Honey please know what you call hiphop isn't hiphop" she says smiling.

Before I walk into this party or get together I put a lil lip gloss on, lip gloss is truly my finishing touch. When I walk in I immediately start checkin out the crib. This place is nice as hell, can't lie.

After being introduce to my moms business partners/workers I hurry up and find my way through all these people and ease my way to the food.

As soon as I made it I just stopped and couldn't help but notice Devontay...

"Glad to see somebody I know here" I say with the biggest grin on my face.

"Aha, Damn wassup Ania. What you doin here?" - We both begin to laugh.

I started checkin out his outfit & sort of just froze in time, trying to grasp the fact that he's right here in front of me... Damn wait until I tell my bestfriend bout this