Chapter 10: Mixed Emotions

This morning I woke up to a text from Devontay. The thing that caught my attention most about the text was when he said 'I miss you and you been on my mind lately'. I can't lie, he's been on my mind too. Basically could say he's straight up on my mind 24/7. Plus it's been a week since Ive talked to, or seen him. I'm truly catching feelings for him, but at the same time in scared to show them fully.

'I miss you too. What makes it even worse is that you're on my mind ALL the time.' I sent him that message & begin to wonder what he's been up to these past few days. Maybe he's been busy with other ppl or helping his parents with a few things.

It was now 8pm & me and Briana was Gettin ready to hit up this party. I heard everybody suppose to be there tonight! I'm excited, but nervous. There's no telling what could happen at parties now in days.

   "Girl we really gotta be on are stuff tonight & dance and shake are ass until we can't no more!" Briana a lil too happy to get time away from her boyfriend.

"Briana name a time we went to a party and just stood there.TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!" I say joking wit her.

"Ayee turn up! Now let me call up everybody so we can go" Briana says sounding happy as hell.

" umm before we go we needa take pictures." I say Soundin serious. But all I can say is I was looking too cute! I was showing all skin tonight. Had on a cute halter top belly shirt that was black and white. Then I had on my black high waisted booty shorts & you know I had to throw some fresh J's on just because.

Tonight I was steppin out with my mains and yeah it was 5 sexy, cute wild girls walking into this party! As soon as we walked in the DJ was Playin "bounce it by juicy j/trey songz" but I wasn't ready to dance yet. I was too busy checkin out the spot & seeing who's here. But as soon as they started Playin

Hannah Montana by Migos I immediately hit the dance floor with my ladies and was Twerking it every way possible.

But next thing you know these tall sexy ass group of boys walked in and I couldn't help but notice one of them looked like Devontay! But it turns out it was Devontay, I noticed that as soon as all these lil groupies hoes came running towards him got hugs & was shouting out his name.

At that moment I felt stupid and begin to feel jealous. But I just acted as if I didn't see him walk in for that moment....

"Ania what's wrong? You just quit dancin with me" Briana asked.

"Just seen Devontay, but I'm coo let's get something to drink" I say trying to sound as if nothing's wrong.