Anyways Jayceon is a spitting image of jaysten. He is light skin like his father but just a little bit darker than jaysten. Jaysten gave Jayceon a fuckboy hair cut just like his which still makes me laugh because he acts exactly like him. They walk the same, have the same haircut,likes Jordan's just like his dad, and acts so much like him.

"Aww thank you baby. Wipe mommys tears off." I said as Jayceon reaches to pat down the tears not ruining my makeup that much.

"Thank you baby." I said to Jayceon giving him a kiss.

"Rweal men dwont give kwisses." Jayceon said which made everyone laugh.

"Little boy you gonna give me a kiss." I said kissing his face all over and making him giggle.

"Nwo mommy, but dada said for me to give you this." Jayceon said as he handed me something from behind his back.

It was a letter or something.

I opened it and started reading it. After 5 sentences I started balling my eyes out crying. He's writing me all of these lovely things like I can't wait to see you walk down the isle with yo fine ass.

I started laughing too.

"Aww he wrote you something sweet." Sabrina said as she started laughing.

"Yes! He's so cute." I said as I stared smiling showing off my dimples.

They did my makeup.

I had on golden eyeshadow, with black eyeliner and fake long eyelashes. They were realistic and I had highlight on my cheeks. I put on a glossy lipstick because when i walk down the isle and finally kiss jaysten, I don't wanna ruin anything.

I was ready to put on my wedding dress, and my heels. And I was ready to walk down the isle, and that's when I heard a voice.

"I hope I'm not late." I heard Kayla say as we both looked up and my eyes started to tear up.

"Oh my god, KAYLA!!" We all screamed as we gave her a hug.

"Hi guys. I'm really sorry for everything, not talking to you for years, and you guys either." Kayla said referring to me and the girls.

"It's okay, a breakup like that..I guess you needed space but I'm glad your here now." I said as I gave her a hug one last time before ruining my makeup.

That's when I heard another voice.

"Mwommy who's that pwetty lady in that dress." I looked down to see a little girl who looked exactly like Kayla, but I also see Jonathan. Oh my god....kayla was pregnant too?

kayla was pregnant too?