CHAPTER 2

MAHROSH P.O.V

"Mahrosh!"

"Mahrosh!! Beta wake up now or you are going to miss your Fajr prayer get up now there is not much time left...get up beta" mama said while waking me up.

"Mama! Just five more min I promise I will get up" i said while cuddling with my pillow.

"No just get up you had been saying that for last 30 minutes now get up or else! "Mama said

My eyes flutter open by mama's threat "ok mama i am up" i said while sitting and stop my yawn by putting a hand on my mouth.

"you better get ready to offer prayer missy and then come down stairs to help me with breakfast today Asma (our maid) won't come so i have to do all the house chores and you are going to help me ok?" mama said while getting up and picking my teddy bears off the floor and putting them back to the shelf.

"Yes mama i will be there in 10 min" i said while walking towards the bathroom.

"Okay Mahi I will be waiting for you downstairs "mama said while walking out of my room

I got into the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth than did ablution, I came out and wrap my dupatta and prepared to offer my prayers, after prayer, I recite Surah Fajr and Surah Yaseen, after that i raised my hands for dua.

I got downstairs and straight to the kitchen where mama was beating the eggs,

"Here mama give it to me, I will prepare it while you go and check up on Bhai he was doing his work all night I guess he didn't sleep"

"Why was he working all night? I told him not to burden himself with this entire work mama asked

"Don't know mama! Maybe he is getting more work because Fahad Bhai is not here and he has to do his work as well" I said while washing mushrooms

"Well, this happens in business, especially when it is with partnership so we have to work on their behalf and more importantly Fahad is my best so I don't mind working for him" Arham Bhai said while entering the kitchen.

"But beta you should take care of yourself as well, working like this will affect your health" mama said

"I know mama, I know! Well, I could have completed my work much earlier if Mahi hasn't interrupted me, it took me 3 hours to tutor her" Bhai said with a grin on his face

"What???? It was just 1 hour Bhai or maybe 1-1/2 hour " I said while turning towards him with angry face.

"Well, now stop it you two! Mahi beta go get ready for your college or you are going to be late for your exam I will prepare the rest of the breakfast" mama said while placing the plates on the dining table.

"No mama, it's all done, why don't you sit down I will bring it, " I said while pouring the milk in my coffee.

"Okay beta" mama said, leaving the kitchen

"So what's for today's breakfast?" Bhai asked when I placed the platter on the table.

"Mushroom and cheese omelet, but I had put some capsicum, zucchini and sweet corns in it for a change and sesame seed bread with your favorite espresso just the way you like it with extra foam Bhai" I said sitting down in my chair and taking a sip of my coffee.

"Hmm.... Love it Mahi your coffee is the best!" Bhai said while taking a sip

"The newest variation in omelet again? "Bhai said while raising an eyebrow