Min Yoongi [Suga]

Our BTS appa! So here's one dedicated for the sugar that is cute with a chubby baby face! Here is 127 Facts about him!

----------------------------------------------------

1. Suga real name is Min Yoongi

2. Suga's Favorite number is 3

3. Suga's Birthday is on 9 March 1993

4. Suga Blood Type is O

5. His hometown is in Daegu.

6. Suga loves Taking Photos

7. Suga Favorite Color is White

8. Suga Family consists of his Dad, Mom and Older Brother.

9. Suga decided to pursue a career in music after hearing Stony Skunk 'Ragga Muffin' in 6th grade

10. Suga is the Father of BTS because he's charge of fixing the things that Rap Monster breaks. He changes the lightbulbs, fixes the toilet, or re-attach doorknobs. He does a lot of that kind of stuff in dorm. ( Look a like father job in house)

11. Suga really likes to have a cooking battle

12. Suga role is to nag or scold the younger members when they make a mistake. It's because he is the only member in the group who can speak harshly. He has an honest and blunt personality so if he feel that something isn't right, he would always speak up about it.

13. Suga is terrible with English

14. Suga thinks that his legs are nice

15. Suga's other nicknames are Motionless Min because when he has free days, he doesn't do anything and Mr. Appendix bacause he had appendicticus surgery three years ago in 2013 (December).

16. Suga choose to rap after listening 'Fly' Epik High's song.

17. Suga has License to drive a car

18. Suga loves Basketball. When he was in school, he won basketball games quite a few times, and when he was a trainee, he played basketball every Sunday. He was scouted for a team with some college students at the Han River, but since he debuted, he didn't have time. His position was usually point guard or shooting guard. He's quick on his feet, and he's better at defense than offense.

19. He doesn't like sweat and tired.

20. Suga Love Weish Corgi (Dog).

21. Suga was named by the CEO because he is pale and his smile is sweet ( suga look liked sugar ^^~ sweet)

Suga, "I got name Suga is bcoz my skin is pale, I'm pretty when I smile, and because I'm sweet.(laughs) I choose this name because I want to promote sweetly."

22. Suga's most stressed times are usually from midnight to 6AM, and he doesn't dislike it. He doesn't really like places with lots of people or noise.

23. Suga likes a weather where you can wear short sleeves during the day and long sleeves during the night.

24. On twitter, he use '슙슙' and '응캬캬' (laughing saound), and ㅠ.ㅠ frequently. He write like that just for his fans. And also says, "Annyeonghaseyo Suga daeyo" at the first.

25. Suga's real personality isn't aegyo like that and is actually quite straightforward.

26. All member said Suga fits to be the member who would like a younger girl.

27. Suga likes composing music and sleeping rather than doing physical exercise.

28. His hobbies is reading comics and playing games, Basketball, taking pictures.