Chapter 3: It was a dream

Start from the beginning

“Yes, that is right,” the president concurs. “But… how did you know?”

“Let’s just say that I already saw all of this happening.”

 -

Their little conference lasted for forty minutes and Baekhyun came out being more shocked and surprised than D.O.

“How can you move out? Where will you go?” Baekhyun asks D.O.

“I don’t know.”

“I already planned where you will be staying, D.O-ya,” Manager hyung tells him. Both Baekhyun and D.O turn their heads to their hyung.

“Where?” They chorus.

“You will be staying at my friend’s house. I heard that she has a child around your age so I’m sure you’ll be fine. Be good there, she is a good friend. Also, she owes me one,” Manager hyung chuckles.

“How is this funny?” D.O fumes his eyes on their manager.

“I don’t know but I think the president wants you to move by the end of today.”

“I can’t believe I ever thought he was nice,” Baekhyun quips.

 -

“Hyung! Hyung! Where are you going?” Sehun asks. D.O ignores him and carries his luggage out the back entrance of SM building. If this gets out into the public, Exo-K’s image will be ruined.

They drive for ten minutes to the house of Manager hyung’s friend. When they arrive, the manager hops out the car and so does D.O, they stand in front of a house that is a little bit smaller than the average house seen on the streets.

“Do we have the right address?” D.O scrunches his face.

“Yes, I quite believe so,” the manager replies, sarcasm heard in his voice. “Now, go in before somebody sees you.” D.O sighs and forces himself to walk to the front door, his legs are not cooperating at the prior moment, perhaps they do not like the idea of moving too.

He knocks on the door and seconds later the sound of the locks unlocking from the other side of the door is heard. When the door is opened, his eyes widen in horror. So are Eunmi’s eyes.

“YOU!”

“WHAT?!”

They shout in unison.

“Why are you here?” D.O asks.

“No offense, but why are you here? Eunmi answers with a question. “Not that I mind,” she whispers.

“What?”

“Nothing,” she shakes her head. “Are you coming in?”

“Do I have a choice?” D.O lifts up his luggage and walks inside, bumping onto her shoulder. Eunmi rubs the sore part but does not mind because her one true love is inside her house.

D.O wanders around the house cringing his face. He has never seen such a small house before in his life.

“How can you live here?” He asks her.

“Excuse me?”

“Never mind.”

Eunmi is tagging along behind D.O as he walks around the house, and so when D.O spins around, their chests bump nearly causing her to fall over. But he places his arm behind her back to prevent her from falling and their faces only centimetres apart.

Eunmi can feel her cheeks turn into a bright red crimson and her heart is palpitating.

“Um…” she murmurs.

D.O’s eyes shoot wide open when he realises that he still has her in his arm, not to mention, they are within a kissing distance away from each other’s faces. So he pushes her away as he turns his head around and rubs the back of his neck,

“That never happened, alright?” He comments.

Does he hate me that much? Eunmi thinks.

Why is my heart pounding so fast all of a sudden? D.O asks himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG. I am so sorry for the one month delay >.< We're in exam week and I've been kind of stressed but here is chapter 3 <3 Hope it's not bad :L

But please do Vote and Comment, don't just ask to update because well... That kind of stresses me. If you do say update, add in some feedback, I'd like that ^.^