18 | [hospital]

'' Why didn't you tell me you were dating Baekhyun? ''

My eyebrow twitched in annoyance and I glared at Min-ho, who suddenly rushed in to the bathroom that I was cleaning. He was the fourth one who was pestering me with these kind of questions that day. First it started with Seo-Yoon, who called me in the middle of the night and told me to tell her everything because she saw the pictures on the internet. I tried to make excuses and say it wasn't really me, but she instantly shut me down by saying she would recognize my carrot hair anywhere.

Then Byeol who was living with me at the moment, eyed me strangely the whole morning. When I asked her why she was looking at me like that, she only said how I surprised her for actually dating an idol. After that it continued with calls from Hye-Ri and my cousin Chun-ja and now even Min-ho was at it.

I told him the girl on the pictures with Baekhyun wasn't really me and he didn't really seem to believe me, but he didn't ask any more questions. We were busy and working a lot those days because there was a bunch of idols that were on a break at that time. The worst ones were certainly EXO, who were behaving like a group of little kids during recess.

It all started with a toy car race in the hallways of dorms. I was spaced out and cleaning the windows when Chanyeol and Kai appeared out of nowhere. They were laughing like mad and even I couldn't help it but to smile at them having fun until they ran over my foot with the toy cars. That was when my amusement quickly disappeared out of my eyes and I was trying to control my anger when Sehun ran from around the corner screaming about how his Hyungs were no fun for doing this, because they clearly knew he wouldn't be able to join them since he wasn't old enough to drive yet. I was pretty sure that he could still get on a toy car, but I didn't say anything and only limped away, still fuming with fury.

Then another time they were having a water gun fight. I was cleaning the floors when they appeared out of nowhere. One of them hid behind me and in moments I was completely soaked in water. I wouldn't even be as angry as I was, but then they told me that it was from the toilet. I had no idea why they would have a water gun fight with toilet water, they said it was more fun that way.

My patience ended when the rugby began. I saw the video of them playing it outside in front of fans and I thought it was kind of funny at first. Then they continued playing it in the dorms and broke three windows. When I walked in their living room with a pile of laundry and got hit straight in the face with the ball I was ready to kill someone.

'' That's it! I'm confiscating this! ''

'' You're no fun! ''

Sehun cutely pouted and started walking to me. '' Come on, Seol Noona! ''

I narrowed my eyes at the sight of his aegyo and defensively raised one of my hands in front of me, while I was holding on to the rugby ball with the other.

Kai's eyes instantly shined and he happily grinned. '' Oh, so you're playing with us? ''

I blinked and started shaking my head. '' What? No- ''

It was too late and my eyes widened with fear when they started running in my direction. I quickly turned around and sprinted down the hallway. Chanyeol managed to catch up with me, started waving in my direction like crazy and telling me to throw it to him. We had to get the ball to the elevator and I wanted to get rid of it as soon as possible, but then I saw Baekhyun and Sehun running behind me and trying to get it back. An evil idea appeared in my mind, I turned around, puffed my cheeks and cutely mumbled: '' Bbooing bbooing! ''

Sehun cringed and screamed with surprise, while Baekhyun dramatically put his hand on his heart, fell on the ground and announced: '' Death by aegyo! ''