06. | [baekhyun's day]

Five EXO members watched with amazement in their eyes how the pancake flipped in the air and landed perfectly on top of a pile of others. I smugly smiled at how impressed they looked before I focused on the bananas in the pan in front of me. I was not as good at cooking as Seo-Yoon, but I still knew how to make some things. The difference between us was that she learned with her uncle who owned a small restaurant, while I had to do it on my own because my father's knowledge didn't go very far from grilling meat, chopping some vegetables and making homemade orange juice. Sometimes my recipes were a little different from the ordinary and had some strange ingredients in them, but that was because I created them alone in the days when I was still young and didn't really know what half of the things that I found in the kitchen were.

'' You would've never guessed it, but Seol is actually a farm girl, '' Baekhyun murmured to the others and made my eyebrow twitch in annoyance. '' She grew up picking potatoes, playing in the forest and running around barefoot. Her best friend was a cow and she even knows how to drive a tractor. ''

I turned around and glared at him. '' Do you want me to put wasabi in your pancakes? ''

I put the pile of pancakes, fruit, pan fried bananas, tea and some other things on the long table they had in their kitchen and watched with a serious expression on my face when they sat down. A small smile appeared on my face at the sight of them liking my food, then Baekhyun turned at me and patted the chair by his side. '' Sit down. ''

I frowned in confusion and muttered: '' I already had breakfast- ''

'' If Oppa tells you to sit down, you sit down. ''

I shot him a strange look before I sat on the empty chair between him and Kyungsoo. The two of them were happily chatting with Sehun, Chanyeol and Kai and making plans for the day. The others already left the dorms to do some work and they had things to do as well. Sehun and Chanyeol were planning to meet up with Chen before doing an appearance in some kind of talk show, Kai had to go meet up with their manager, Kyungsoo had a free day he wanted to spend with his family and Baekhyun was saying how he had to go practice their choreography for their next performance.

I was stuck with Baekhyun in the empty practice room and taking my time to polish the wall of mirrors that had to be perfectly clean all the time because some idols were almost obsessed with seeing their reflections in it. I was trying not to stare at the boy that was endlessly practicing a choreography and getting mad at himself because he couldn't get it right. No matter how much I tried to focus on my job, I still found myself watching him in the corner of my eyes. He didn't seem to notice until he made a mistake in his choreography again and I let out a quiet chuckle.

'' Stop laughing. ''

I smirked at his annoyed face and said: '' You keep making the same mistakes all over again and I find it funny because you always mess up at the same parts and you still haven't figured it out. ''

He glared at me and hissed: '' If you are so smart, then I'd like to see you do it. ''

I dropped the rag I was using to polish the windows, turned at him and placed myself in the starting position of their choreography. Then I quickly did the first few moves and paused for a moment to tell him his first mistake was there because he didn't do the next part. After that I showed him where his other two were, grabbed my rag again and asked: '' Do you get it now, Bac- I mean, oppa. ''

His eyes were wide with surprise. '' How do you know our choreography? ''

I cringed, quickly turned towards the mirrors and continued working. '' I may or may not have creepily watched Yixing and Kai practice a couple of times. ''