01. | [hair dye]

I was sweeping the hallway at the entrance of the dorm building when I heard the sound of footsteps. I raised my head with surprise to see who was coming home at that time of day. My lips lifted in to a teasing smirk at the sight of the familiar tall maknae. I leaned against my broom and put my chin on my hands. '' Aye, noodle, did you get some action tonight? ''

Sehun sighed and rolled his eyes at my nickname for him. His freshly dyed blonde hair was hidden under a black cap and he looked extremely tired. '' I wish, but I was at a late meeting. Stop calling me that, because if the others find out I am never going to hear the end of it. ''

I grinned and said: '' You are the one who should call me Noona, evil maknae and until you start doing that, I am going to keep giving you crappy nicknames. You can consider yourself lucky that I am weak to aegyo and I put up with your attitude and even wash your bed sheets with the special expensive detergent that you like, while everybody else gets the same one they use in the military. ''

He arrogantly smiled and pretended to flip his hair over his shoulder. '' The maknae is the most important one of all anyways. ''

I turned away when I heard the other members of his group approach and silently continued sweeping the floor. They didn't even seem to notice me when they passed me one after the other. A few glanced in the direction of Sehun to see why he stopped, but they didn't bother to turn their heads towards the person he was talking to. Then the last one appeared at the door of the dorm building, took his sunglasses of his face and loudly yawned before he cheered with excitement: '' I can't believe we can finally get some sleep! ''

My head perked up at the familiar sound of his voice and I instantly remembered him from that night on the rooftop. He started talking to Sehun about their latest songs and I only half listened to their conversation about which one they thought was better until he suddenly pointed at me and asked: '' Hey, you! Which one of our latest three songs do you like best? ''

I still didn't turn to him when I pretended to think about it before I innocently replied: '' Honestly, I am more of a Bangtan Boys kind of girl. Fire is the real deal. ''

I would not be working for S.M. Entertainment if I could get a job somewhere else. People said they treated their idols badly, but even the ones like me had to be on our feet from early morning until late at night. The skin on my hands was red and covered with blisters because of how much clothes I had to wash every day, I had a permanent headache from dealing with idols and the paycheck wasn't even that good. I didn't know if the rumors were true, but I heard cleaning ladies from other idol dorms even had their own break room and were always paid for overtime hours. Here that was something we could only dream about.

Baekyhun stepped in my direction, but he instantly froze on the spot when I suddenly turned around and pointed at him with my broom like it was a weapon. Recognition flashed in his eyes and he stared at me in disbelief. '' You! ''

'' Me! '' I replied and grinned widely.

'' You two? '' Sehun spoke up and tilted his head to the side in confusion. '' You two know each other? ''

I lowered my broom and started sweeping the floor again. '' Yes, I know Bacon, but don't worry, Sehun. You know that you are and will always be my main hoe in EXO. ''

'' What did you just call me? '' Baekhyun asked and glared at me in annoyance before turning to Sehun. '' You know her! Why didn't you say anything when I asked you about a girl with orange hair? Tell your Hyung who she is right away! ''

Sehun uncomfortably shifted and nervously smiled at Baekhyun. I laughed at the confused expression on the poor idol's face and said: '' He is not going to tell you anything. I am one of the people he confides in and he can't betray me, because I know all of his dirty little secrets. Also some of your secrets he promised not to tell anyone. I would stop talking to him about embarrassing things if I were you. ''