Teaching Naruto and News

A few hours after leaving Naruto to train, I saw him running off to the Nara family's place. Yuki was with Kurenai who had been wanting to spoil her and spend time with her for a while. Following after him, I got there in time to see Naruto holding onto Asuma's chakra blade. Chakra blades were made of a unique metal that absorbed it's users chakra and reacted to it's nature.
"Try running your chakra through the blade." He instructed as I came to stand beside Shikamaru who was behind Naruto. It took Naruto a moment of struggling before his chakra showed around the blade, but it wasn't like Asuma's as his wasn't concentrated, also he hadn't had any practice before so it was no surprise that his chakra form wasn't perfect yet.
"Naruto, try picturing your chakra splitting into two halves that rub against each other. That's key for wind elements." I informed him, causing him to jump slightly due to not realising I was there. "After they sharpen each other in thin fine pieces, you rejoin them."
"Thin and sharp...... like a blade?" Naruto murmured to himself. "If ninja blades already have cutting edges, what's the point of being wind natured? I mean, wouldn't it be faster to just attack with the weapon you already have? Plus, what's the point of putting cutting chakra into an edged weapon?" Chuckling to myself, Asuma kept a grin on his face while his cigarette stayed letting out smoke.
"Good question. Let's see if it's pointless or not. We're going to throw these chakra blades at that tree over there at the same time, got it?" Asuma said, gesturing to a tree nearby. "Just do it. Ready, go." Both of them threw their chakra infused blades but while Naruto's stayed sticking out of the tree, Asuma's cut through the wood and embedded itself in a rock behind it.
"A...Amazing!" Naruto exclaimed before turning to me. "Katsu-nee, can you do that as well?"
"Uh huh.... Course I can." I smirked, pulling out my own blade and infusing chakra into it before throwing it effortlessly at the tree. Unlike Asuma, I didn't hold back. It did the same thing as Asuma's and passed straight through the wood, however, it also crashed straight through the rock and into another tree. Naruto gaped while Asuma rolled his eyes at being outdone causing me to laugh and Shikamaru to sigh.
"When the blades of two equal shinobi clash, the one with the sharper edge will always win." Asuma stated wisely. "Wind-natured chakra is the best for close to mid-range combat. And there aren't too many wind-types around. I'll be happy to lend a hand whenever you need it, but you'll have to pay for our barbecue, ok?" Asuma grinned causing me to raise an eyebrow.
"What's this about having to pay, A...su...ma?" I asked, dragging out his name to show I wasn't impressed. He stiffened up before letting out a nervous chuckle and rubbing the back of his neck.
"It's the price of my lessons....." He explained nervously with Naruto nodding. Letting out a sigh, I pinned Naruto with a stern look.
"You shouldn't be letting him con you into paying for his team." Naruto shrugged before disappearing in a puff of smoke.
"Asuma...." I sighed. "Stop conning the younger ones to pay for you." He chuckled and grinned, seeming to be happy that I wasn't going to hit him. Turning around, I began to walk away before twisting and sending a kick to his stomach. With a grunt, Asuma went flying into a nearby tree while Shikamaru sweatdropped at how I didn't keep much power out of the kick. Seeing that Asuma was half unconscious, I let out a sigh and walked away with a wave to the worried Shikamaru. "He's fine, he's used to it." I called to him before leaving and using the transportation jutsu to appear outside Kurenai's flat.

Knocking on the door, I waited a few moments before it was opened to reveal a grinning Kurenai. When she saw the annoyance on my face however, her expression turned to one of confusion. She opened the door silently, allowing me to walk past her and see Yuki playing on the floor with some toys.
"What's happened?" Kurenai asked concerned.
"Your boyfriend Asuma's tricked Naruto into paying for his teams food." I sighed, running a hand through my hair. Kurenai let out a laugh while a blush coated her cheeks as she heard what I said, causing Yuki to look up and notice me standing there.
"Mama!" She exclaimed with a grin, jumping up and rushing over, throwing her arms around my legs.
"You always have been overprotective of Naruto." Kurenai giggled, walking over to her plants and watering them with the watering can. Rolling my eyes, I smiled down at my little girl and chuckled as she brought me over to her toys, explaining what each one's name was. She had three teddies in front of her, one was a bunny, the second was a bear and the third was a wolf. The bunny was called Usagi, the bear was Yamato and the white wolf was called Yuki. When she said the name of the bear, it caused Kurenai and I to burst out laughing as we could only imagine Yamato's reaction to hearing this. It was cute how mature yet childlike she was and I wished she'd stay innocent and cute like this forever. Naruto was one experience at raising a child, but Yuki was female and so who knew how things would turn out? Especially with a protective mother, father and uncle.....

As time passed, I began to notice odd things about Kurenai. Her hands would twitch towards her stomach and she would gaze longingly at Yuki with a soft smile on her lips. Her chakra level seemed slightly different as well. Thinking long and hard, I gasped as I realised where I remembered the signs. Kurenai and Yuki turned to look at me in confusion as they heard my gasp but then once I'd pinned Kurenai with a knowing look, realisation struck and her cheeks turned bright red.
"You're pregnant!" I exclaimed.
"You noticed way too early...... Even Tsunade hasn't picked it up cause it's only three weeks along." She murmured, sounding embarrassed that I'd caught on.
"When you've been pregnant, you notice these things in others." I smirked with a chuckle while Yuki watched on confused. "Have you told him yet?"
"Not yet. I was gunna wait and surprise him." She explained with a shrug, avoiding eye contact while the blush stained her cheeks.
"Well I'm happy for you. After raising one troublemaker then this one, I'm here if you need me." I smiled softly, giving her my support, remembering how much I'd needed it with Naruto. Luckily I had had Kakashi there with me along with the others and soon Iruka. Asuma was going to be ecstatic when he found out. I just hoped that nothing would happen that would ruin their future happiness as a family.