12: Our day full of shockers

Start from the beginning

Jai and I decided to go change and grab a ball before we came back to play the game. I came out wearing a pair of my moms purple basketball shorts, a white Nike sports bra and some runners. I was expecting to look like a troll but i looked beautiful. I looked like my mom actually. Anyways not that it matters, I mean we are playing basketball.

When we got back to the basketball court we talked about what we were gonna do.

"Okay how about we make a bet?" Jai smirked, of course he's gonna think that since I'm a girl I'll lose and he can get whatever he wants easily. WRONG.
I will win. Cocky? I know. So I nodded my head.

"K. What do you want if you win?" He asked me wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me into him.

"I waaaant..." I thought for a minute.
"I want you to be a drag queen for a day." He looked scared, hehe I knew he wouldn't like that.
"Okay fine, but if I win..." He kissed my neck. "I'll tell you what I want when I win." Then he kissed my lips. My heart just melted. AHHH I'm not even kidding. What this boy can do to me is craaazy.
"okay babe. So how about we play a game without any rules, and first one to 30 wins?" I smiled, he won't know what hit him.
"Aiiight, bring it babygirl." He smirked, man this game is gonna teach his ego a lesson.

I'm holding back from going hardcore, I only go beast mode when I'm mad. So far the scores are 16-10. He's winning.

I was perfectly fine throughout the game until he said something that made me pissed.

"Cmon babe. It's alright you're losing. I mean you're just a girl. I'll go easier on you." I smiled humorously.

"Oh is that so? Well just so You know. I wasn't even trying, and babe, pleaseeee don't hold back. Treat me as if I was a guy." He's gonna get taught a lesson.

Jai started off with the ball, he dribbled it out until he was close to the net. Right when he was about to shoot, I intervened, and jumped in front of him, swatting the ball out of his hand. I began dribbling and did a lay up.
16-12

"Alright, that's only another net." Jai pursed his lips.
Hehehehe.
This time I started off with the ball. I began dribbling, almost at the net, up until Jai came and pushed me to the ground, grabbing the ball.
Jackass Now I'm angry.
I know what to use against him.

I did the Chinese get up, ran to him, grabbed the ball once again and ran to my own basket.

"Don't let your guard down." I smirked and shot the ball right into the net.
16-14

We kept playing until the score was 24-22. He was ahead by two, and going for 26, but right when he was about to shoot, I wrapped my arms around his waist. He lowered his hands and spun around. I grabbed his face and smashed my lips against his. He smiled but kissed back, without realizing it, I took the ball out of his hands.

He wrapped his arms around me holding my waist close, and kissed my mark. Using this as an advantage I took an opportunity and shot at half court. Before it hit the net, I spun him around and made him look at the ball that was flying in the air. He tensed when it went in. I laughed like a maniac.

"You're evil. Seducing your mate."
"Who said it was seducing? You just let your guard down." I smirked while he pouted.

"Keep going, the scores tied at 24 now."
I smiled, he's gonna lose... hopefully.
I really want to see him be a drag queen.

We played until we were yet again tied at 28. Let's hope I get another basket before he does.

We were at the centre of the court just so it's s fair for both of us. It was getting even more intense as we kept grabbing the ball from each other. But I luckily grabbed the ball from him and made a run for it. He ran right in front of the basket, blocking me from making an easy shot. So that only meant one thing. I had to do a slam dunk. I haven't done one in like a year so let's pray for me! I went in with a fast sprint and jumped off my right foot, which made me go flying high up in the air.

My body went over Jai's head, which meant I only had to do one more thing. I lowered my hands down closer to the basket with the ball in hand. When I knew it would go it properly, I grabbed onto the rim, did a twist in the air and landed on my feet nicely. I mentally patted myself on the back for completing another slam dunk. Jai looked stunned, his mouth and eye wide open.

"WTF I CANT EVEN DO THAT! HOW! WHAT! WHEN!" He exclaimed.
"THATS CRAZY OMG" He freaked out his hands running through his hair.

"I've been able to do them since I was like 11. Don't be too shocked." I smirked. He finally calmed down enough to talk properly.

"Wow." He clapped his hands. "Good job babe." He laughed and kissed me. That lead into a heated make out session as we stood in the middle of a basketball court. How romantic. Lmao I do love this though. The two things I love are here with me. As we rested our foreheads against each other.

"I love you." He breathed out as if he read my mind.
"Really?" I smiled widely. But I saw a glint of sadness in his eyes when I didn't say it back. I was so happy though, but to make him not worry I told him what he wanted to hear.
"I love you too." I said truthfully and kissed him passionately. He picked me up and laughed after we kissed.

"This is great. I love you. I love you. I love you." He repeated. " I won't ever get tired of telling you that." He grinned.

"Same. But don't think that just because I love you. I won't forget about our bet." He groaned.
"Fineee, but only just for you." Then he frowned, great why is he frowning? He looked over my shoulder at something. That only made me even more curious. But he quickly grabbed my face and held it towards him. I kept struggling to get away so I did the only thing I could think of. I kicked him in his balls.

"Aww fuck. My swimmers are dying." He groaned as he fell to the ground cupping his genitals. "Good job. Aww god damn. No kids for us." I ignored him and went back to what I originally was focused on.

I was shocked at what I saw.

--------
Dun dun dunnnnn

I loved writing this chapter. And also because I love basketball and I'm also
a basketball all star. Literally😏😂😂

ANYWAYS!
Thanks for reading!
I love you all of the people that support me, and read this book already.

DON'T FORGET TO 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

VOTE/COMMENT//FOLLOW
AND SHARE

I'd appreciate it!
Byeee
-SGR xx