Dean << Fights and cries

Your pov-
"Leave Sam to rest in peace." You snickered at Dean. All he's been doing for the past month is trying to bring Sam back from the dead when he specifically said not to.

"No he always brings me back I just I need to bring him back Y/N." He frantically looked through his book.

"Dean he asked you not to.." You said quietly. He stood up from his chair with his glass cup in his hand.

"You know what Y/N you wouldn't know how this feels! You know why you don't have any family!" He threw the glass at the wall next to you a piece of glass went below your eye. You pulled it out and began to cry mainly from anger towards Dean.

"Yea never would have forgotten that thanks for reminding me dean." You ran off to your safe place In the bunker.

"Y/N!" Dean yelled your name. But you didn't turn back you just kept running thinking about the day you lost your family.

"Bye mom, bye dad!" Your 15 year old self waved to you parents as you got on the school bus. You went to your normal seat in the back of the bus. You took you your breakfast and began to eat until a tall boy towered over you. "Uh hello?" You raised your brow.

"So did you bring anything for me pip?"

"Why would I do that?" He took your breakfast.

"Hey!" You yelled. Al attention now on you. You tried to grab your food but he pulled it above your head. Stupid lack of height.

"Hey give it back to her!" A boy came from the front. He was wearing a leather jacket his pass said Dean.

"Or what short stack." The tall boy laughed yet again. Dean tripped him to the ground punched him in the rib and kicked him in the stomach. The bully began to cry.

"See how do you like that?" He glared and then sat next to me handing me my breakfast. "You ok?" He held your hand. And you nodded. The whole school day went by fast you hung out with your new friend all day. You even rode the bus home together. When you got home you gave Dean a hug and hoped off the bus. You walked inside of your house.

"Mom? Dad? I'm home." You went upstairs and shrugged maybe they aren't home. You started your homework. A few hours in you got thirsty and went down stairs to get some water. Walking into the kitchen you saw your mom and dad on the floor. Dead. You fell to your knees to see a tall lady with black eyes appear.

"Poor Y/N they never told you about their little vacations every week did they?" She smirked.

"What are you talking about?"

"This dear." She thew a box of fake ID's and a few guns.

"What is this?"

"There hunting supplies." Hunting? What was she talking about?

"Y/N get down!" Dean came from behind you pulling you into his Chest and you heard a gun shot. The lady fell to the ground.

"Dean what?"

"That was a demon." He looked over and you did to seeing your parents lifeless bodies on the floor. There was nothing you could do. You were an orphan now you had no other family.you began to cry and Dean took you in. "Y/N your parents were hunters, me and my brother we are to." He told you a lot of things that you didn't understand. "Look I know you don't have a lot of family my dad was friends with your parents and he went the same way." He looked down. "Y/N I know I just met you today I wish I would have met you a lot sooner but do you want to go with me and Sam? I promise we'll take of you." You didn't have to think twice before nodding your head yes.

Coming back to reality you put your face back into your tear soaked pillow. You heard a knock on your door and you knew it was Dean. "Go away!" You mummbled. But of course he just came in.

"Y/N?" He sounded sad. You looked up to see his eyes more red than yours.

"What do you want Dean?"

"I just want to say I'm sorry I never should have done that I was mad and tired and everything in between." He tried to push a piece of hair in your face behind your ear but you squirmed back. "Y/N I'm not gonna hurt you." You let him put the hair behind your ear. "I'm sorry what I said about your family, what happen to them was terrible, and I want you to always remember that I'm your family. I should have realized it earlier but I'm not alone and your not alone. We're each other's family. I love you Y/N." He wrapped his arms around you and kissed the top of your head.

"I love you to Dean." You snuggled into his chest.
_____________
I hope you liked, if not feel free to leave a request thank you for reading you guys are amazing!
-KAYLA/MOON🌙✨

Supernatural ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara