The True Meaning of Friendship (LOL Just Kidding)

Back in Middle Earth

ThunderPuff chuckled evilly from the inside of his ship as he pushed buttons and pulled levers.

Despite being a REALLY big aircraft on the outside, the inside was very small. Everything was kitten-sized.

He just had a few more adjustments to make before he began his destruction of Middle Earth.

Of course he wasn't going to completely destroy it. What would the fun be in that?

He'd at least leave Mordor perfectly fine. Everything else he woulf destroy and everyone who survived would be enslaved.

Simple.

A green light flashed and ThunderPuff grinned wickedly, his sharp kitten teeth only added to his cuteness factor.

Seriously this guy is impossible to look at without thinking, "Awwwwww!"

*ThunderPuff glares at narrator*

"You do know that I am aware that I'm in a poorly written fanfiction and I can hear your narrating?"
ThunderPuff hissed.

Then you'll know that I know that I know how the story ends because I am the writer.

"That sentence was wrong in so many ways."
ThunderPuff shook his head in diagust and returned to his work.

You know that you're not going to succeed right? The good guys are going to stop you.

"Of course I do! That is how every story is. The villain briefly triumphs but the good guys win in the end."
ThunderPuff snapped.

Then why are you doing this? Why don't you just stop now?

"Because I know that you have a reputation for a being a ruthless writer. You can't write a single story without something tragic or meaningful happens."

Yes I can. And I will.

"I already know that you plan on k-"
ThunderPuff was suddenly cut off by the wailing of a siren. A computerized voice started blaring: InTrUdErS! iNtRuDeRs!

ThunderPuff hissed again and turned around just as the doors to his control room flew open and in came everyone who wasn't zapped into the Maze two chapters ago.

"Paws where we can see them cat!"
Jayden shouted holding up a loaf of bread she found lying around outside that was in perfect condition.

Everyone had their weapons out
(A/N By everyone I mean Ayleen, Varonwe, Sims Winter, Theafandir, Caneir, Suiadan, Luna, Alassiel, Amarea, Livia, Pippin, Jayden, and Thranduil.)

ThunderPuff threw his tiny head back and laughed.

"You're too late! My plan for total Middle Earth Destruction
begins.... NOW!!!!!"

ThunderPuff whirled around and slammed his tiny paw on a button. The lights dimmed and everyone looked around nervously.

"I'd get down there if I were
you."
ThunderPuff sneered.
"Maybe you'll have a chance to save your precious earth."

Gollum: Did you say precious?

"SHOULDN'T YOU BE DEAD?!"
ThunderPuff screeched as Gollum disappeared.

Meanwhile it seemed as though our remaining heroes were having trouble deciding what to do.

"Yow!"
Pippin shouted grabbing both sides of his head in pain.
"Now THAT is a disturbance in the Force. Thranduil did you-"

"Yes and we have to go now."
Thranduil (still in epic Jedi uniform) ran out of the door they'd just come in.

"What about ThunderPuff? We can't just let him get away with this!"
Sims shouted after him.

"We don't have time to worry about him now! He's done everything he can for now, we have to defend Middle Earth for about two chapters!"
Thranduil called back without stopping.

Everyone glared at a smirking ThunderPuff one last time before following Thranduil.

"Have fun fighting my latest creations."
ThunderPuff chuckled to himself.
"They'll be a nice way for the writer to consider-"

I know what you're trying and it's not going to work.

"Oh really?"
ThunderPuff questioned skeptically.

Yes. Because if you think that I'd do something terrible to these characters with those-

****

"Flying Robot Cats?!"
Ayleen exclaimed in disbelief.

Sure enough, Flying Robot Cats (FRCs) were pouring out of ThunderPuff's aircraft and swarming into the sky.

The FRCs were equipped with laser eyes, razor sharp claws, shocky tails, and a really annoying habbit of repeating: Mew! Mew!

Over and over again.

The FRCs began to spread across Middle Earth, and of course pleanty stayed behind to fight of the good guys.

It was a very epic/odd battle between some of Middle Earth's greatest warriors and some shiny flying cats made of metal.

"How long do we have to hold them off again?"
Luna asked as she sliced one of the FRCs in half with her sword.

"Until the others get through their chapter!"
Amarea shouted sending a blast of blue light flying at a huge group of FRCs.

"I don't know what that means,"
Ayleen said gasping for breath as wave after wave of FRCs kept coming, "BUT I HOPE IT'S SOON!"

"Actually we're going to be doing this for about two days."
Thranduil commented as he did a Jedi flip and took down some FRCs while doing it.

"TWO DAYS?!"
Alassiel shouted as she shot an arrow at an oncoming CatBot.
"We'll never survive! We'll get killed off one by one!"

Both Thranduil and Amarea stopped fighting with looks of absolute horror on their faces.

"WHY WOULD EVER SAY THAT?!?!?!?!?!?"
They both roared at the same time.

Alassiel's face paled. She had no idea what she had just said that was so terrible.

Little did she know that she had just said the words that trigger the part of this writer that wants some good old fashioned character-

*cough*

Never mind, I'll let you guys find out what's going to happen to these guys in future chapters.

AND IT'S NOT GOING TO BE GOOD!!!!!

NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA