The Bad Guy (from part 16) Is Revealed

"Are you sure that this is the place Amarea?"Elena asked taking in the old, worn out log cabin on the mountainside with a look of uncertainty

Elena asked taking in the old, worn out log cabin on the mountainside with a look of uncertainty.

This couldn't possibly be the place where the wise, old guy lived. The one who supposedly knew how to stop the evil, mystery guy from destroying Middle Earth.

"Yes I'm sure!"
Amarea stated.
"In fact, he should be about to randomly appear right.... now."

A burst of white light (and a lot of confetti, streamers, and balloons) alerted what was left of Amarea's company that a certain tye-dyed wizard had arrived.

Yes folks, Gandorf is the guy who is supposed to know how to save Middle Earth.

I think it's safe to say that everyone is doomed.

"Guys! You're all alive!"
Pely exclaimed running to meet the half of the company that got left behind in the cave.

(A/N Just to clarify, Elena, Suiadan, Luna, Sims Winter, Pely, and Alassiel were the ones who escaped with Amarea. Ithilwen, Jenrail, Jayden, Theafandir, Livia, Piper, and Caladhiel are the ones who found Gandorf. You're welcome.)

The two halves of Amarea's company greeted each other happily (except Ithilwen didn't go anywhere near Elena) while Amarea began talking with Gandorf.

"We need your help Gandorf, someone is plotting to destroy Middle Earth and you are the only one who can help us defeat him or her."
Amarea explained hoping for some help from her fellow wizard.

"I thot that Middle Earth waz filled with warriorz, elves, and all that fun stuf. Why do you need my help?"
Gandorf asked (honestly not caring about their situation at all despite the fact that he lived in Middle Earth) as Amarea continued to try and convince him to help.

A voice suddenly shouted from the distance and everyone turned to see Fabulous strutting fabulously up the mountain path with Merry and Esmerelda riding on her back.

"So glad that we got a ride up here. Really beats walking."
Merry commented stretching his arms high over his head.

"And I'm glad that Sam offered to carry Frodo up the mountain."
Es added.
"Poor guy faints everytime he lays eyed on a mountain."

Just as Merry and Es slid off of Fabulous' back Sam came trudging up the mountain with Frodo on his shoulders. Both looked just like they did during the Mordor scene in Return of the King, even though they weren't anywhere near Mt. Doom.

"Merry! What are you guys doing here?"
Jayden ran up to them and Jenrail followed.
"Jenrail?! Jayden?!"
Merry exclaimed.
"I thought that you two were in the Shire!"

"We thought that you guys were in the Shire."
Jayden said looking at the four in disbelief.
"Why are you guys-"

"UGH, my legs are killing me!"
Aragorn appeared gasping for breath alongside Ayleen and Arvanlyn. Varonwe walked right past them and showed no signs of weariness after climbing up the steep mountain path.