Captive and Bored

(A/N Actually it was only five movies

(A/N Actually it was only five movies. He wasn't in Unexpected Journey)

"Well, I guess you could say this was an Unexpected Journey of events."

"Pippin, please stop. Your "puns" don't even make sense."

"This is probably The Last Goodbye."

"Pippin I swear if you don't shut your trap-"

"I'm glad that you're here with me, at the end of all things."

"Pippin..."

"Never thought I'd die side by side with elves."

"ARGH!!!! IF I WASN'T TRAPPED IN THIS FLOATY HOVER THING AND HANDCUFFED AND HAD MY LIGHTSABER I WOULD BEAT YOU INTO A-"

"Lindir, can we keep this PG please?"

Lindir groaned and lowered his head.
"Sorry Phoenix, but he's seriously starting to drive me nuts."

"Well sorry that telling bad puns and quoting is the one thing keeping my mind of my motion sickness."
Pippin snapped.

"Motion sickness?"
Phoenix and Lindir said at the same time.
"Yeah, being suspended in mid air by some kind of machine while being in a constant state of rotation is causing my stomach to feel sickly."

"Alright..."
Lindir said deciding that now would be a good time to stop talking.

"But seriously what is it with these things? I mean we're alreadt immobile and handcuffed so why do we have to be constantly spinning?"
Phoenix asked trying to keep eye contact with Pippin, which was impossible because they were both being slowly spun around in their prisons.

"Do you know who captured us Lindir?"
Phoenix asked. It still shocked him that Lindir of all people could be

1. Serious
2. Cool
3. A Jedi
4. Someone you would actually entrust your life to

Why didn't he act this way all the time? Now Pippin, he acted the same whether he was doing his Jedi thing or not.

"I have no idea who captured
us."
Lindir replied.
"Whoever it was I have a feeling that we're going to meet him or her very soon."

Phoenix sighed as they were forced to play the "Waiting Game."

He wondered if his father knew what had happened. Did anyone know where they were? Was help coming or were they doomed to whatever fate awaited them here?

A few hours passed and Pippin was once again growing bored. In fact they all three were.

"You guys want to play a game?"
Pippin asked.
"What kind of person plays a game while they're imprisoned on a strange planet by a stranger?"
Lindir snapped.

"A bored person. Now do you guys want to play a game or not?"
"I will."
Phoenix said.
"Knock yourselves out."
Lindir muttered.

"Ok I'll think of something or someone and you try to guess what or who it is."
Pippin explained.
"Ok."
Phoenix replied.