Welcome Back!

Why hello everyone!

It's me!

Your friendly Wattpadian MonsterCupcake!

I know it's been awhile since Lord of the Rings: Tales of Random Craziness and Humor....

BUT I AM SO EXCITED TO START WRITING:

Lord of the Rings
More Tales of Random Craziness and Humor

And I'm sure that everyone who was apart of or read my previous chatroom is excited too!

Before I officially get things started I'd like to check and make sure that everyone who had a character in the first one would like to have that same character return for this one.

You know, since this is kinda like a sequel.

Note: You do not have to have read the first in order to join or read this one. Although there will be references to the first one it won't disrupt the flow of this story.

Anywho, if you are one the following people:

aphonicdreams
Avengers14
Miss_Marshmellow
Mossfire946
gemzisnotcool
KatTheDanosaur
Cynarr
TheHobbitsFrom221b
Colfinthel
elfindisguise
lotr_things
Tammyt70
thranduilotrth

Please let me know within three days if you want you character to be in this chatroom via private message or commenting.

If you don't get back to me before the deadline then I will have to continue and your chracter will not be featured in this story.

Because as usual my limit is TEN people. Except this time I'm allowing 15 people to join!

So hurry hurry hurry!

Once that is done I will post the sign-up sheet and we can get started with old and new friends!

Thank you all for reading and I will get that sign-up sheet out within 3 to 4 days!

I'll go ahead and throw in my disclaimer:

I do not own LOTR or TH because I am obviously NOT
Tolkien.

I don't own the pictures or videos used in this book and I'm making absolutely NO money what so ever.