Stuck In A Cave

"Is everyone alright?"
Caladhiel called out the others.

"We're fine!"
Livia called.

Beside her Piper was shaking her head and wondering how they had managed to survive the fall.

Theafandir was helping Ihtilwen stand up and Jenrail couldn't believe that they are weren't dead.

"No, no, NO!!!!!"
Jenrail jumped as Jayden started screaming "no" over and over again.

"Jayden!"
Jenrail ran to where her friend was crouching on the ground.
"Jayden what's wrong? Are you hurt?"

"It's awful! Absolutely awful!"
"What's awful? Jayden tell me what's wrong!"

The others made their way over to the hobbits with worry on their elf faces.

"M-my m-my-"
Jayden stammered.
"Your what Jayden?"
"M-my bread! All of my bread is ruined!"

Everyone groaned and left Jayden to mourn for her bread. "What do we do now guys?"
Piper asked looking around at the cavern that they were trapped in.

"I think we should try and find a way out of here."
Livia said as she held one of her throwing knives tightly in her hand.

"Sounds good to me."
Caladhiel stood by Piper who was standing by Theafandir who stood by Ithilwen who stood in front of Jenrail who was rolling her eyes at a still grieving Jayden.

"Alright I'll lead the way. You guys can follow however you like."

Livia began walking and the others followed in pairs of twos. Piper and Caladhiel, Theafandir and Ithilwen, and finally Jenrail who was dragging a moping Jayden behind her.

For awhile all they saw were rocks, rocks, rocks, stones, pebbles, dirt, rock, pebbles, stones, chalk, graphite, coal, iron, gold, emerald, diamond, redstone, a creeper, a skeleton, an enderman, a cave spider, a silverfish, a bat, some lava, an abandoned mine shaft, and some more rock.

"Guys, I'm hear something."
Piper said coming to an abrupt stop. Everyone huddled together and tried to listen for anything suspicious or threatening, except Theafanfir who couldn't hear so he just looked for anything suspicious or threatening.

"Footsteps!"
Livia hissed.
Once again all the elves whipped out their weapons. Jayden would have whipped out some bread but it all got crushed in the fall.

The footsteps shuffled closer to them. A light appeared and a tall, menacing shadow appeared on the wall.

It looked like a huge creature with razor sharp claws, a gaping mouth, and a large horn on its head. It made a *thunk* *tap* *thunk* *tap* sound as it walked.

When it finally appeared everyone (for no apparent reason) started screaming and the figure that appeared started screaming too.

This went on for awhile. The group all screaming then stopping, and the figure screaming then stopping, and then the group screaming again.

Finally Jenrail noticed that the figure in front of them wasn't a horrifying monster, but an old man with a really, really, really, really, REALLY white beard that went all the way down to his knees.

He was wearing a rainbow tye-dye robe and matching hat like the one Gandalf wears from time to time and carried an old, worn out, grey staff.

What in the world?!