Pranks, Missing Persons, And Other Stuff

"Can we please slow down?"Jenrail begged

Jenrail begged.
Amarea sighed and waited for Jenrail to catch up.
"Haven't you ever been on an adventure before Jenrail? We can't just "slow down" and rest!"

"I've actually never been on an adventure."
Jenrail replied rather impatiently.
"That's exactly why I chose you Jenrail. It's about time that you got out of the Shire and into the vast expanse of the world."

Jenrail looked at her skeptically.
"You chose me?"
Amarea nodded and removed her hood, revealing chesnut hair and dark blue eyes.
"You see Jenrail, I'm not some ordinary every-day hobbit."

Amarea glanced around to make sure that no one was listening and lowered her voice to a whisper.

"I'm actually a wizard."
Jenrail stared at her for a moment. She blinked once, twice.
"Really?"
Amarea nodded.
"Really."

"Really?"
"Really."
"Really?"
"Really."
"Really?!"
"REALLY!!!!"

(A/N By now the word "really" probably no longer seems like a real word. You're welcome.)

"Can a hobbit even be a wizard?"
Jenrail asked crossing her arms.
"Can a cupcake write stories?"
Jenrail was completely thrown off by the completely absurd question while Amarea spun on her heel and kept walking.

"Wait!"
Jenrail ran to catch up.
"So if you're a wizard, and I'm a shy hobbit who is set in her ways and doesn't want anything to do with adventures-"

"I'm going to set you and several others up for an adventure and you're all going to like it whether you do or not."

Jenrail was even more confused. Who else was going to be dragged off onto an adventure? She paused for a moment.
She didn't need to go on an adventure! She could around right now and-

Jenrail paused as a thought occured to her.

Would an adventure really be that bad?

The more she thought about it the more curiosity she felt about actually going on an adventure. She could see the world, explore new places, meet new people.

There's also a chance of death.

This pushed all positive thoughts of adventures far out of Jenrail's mind.

I've got to get out of here!

Instead of listening to her first impulse and turning around and going home, Jenrail continued to follow Amarea to Rivendell.

Because if she had turned around and gone home there wouldn't really be a reason to continue this story but you'll see what I mean later.

In the meantime enjoy this section seperator!

****

"Is everything almost ready?"
Caladhiel asked.
"Almost!"
Piper replied.
"Just make sure that no one comes over here!"
Phoenix called out.