Party In Rivendell (Also the Beginning of Everyone's Problems)

Some time passed before all the guests arrived, old friends greeted one another, and new people watched awkwardly from a distance

Finally once night fell the fun began. There was music, food, dancing, someone decided to bring a pig with them (don't ask no one knowd who brought it or why it was there) and Elrond made Lindir chase it out.

Three elleths were watching everyone in silence. One of them got a mischievous idea but figured that her two companions wouldn't be as enthusiatic about it as she was.

Quietly she left their company and made her way outside. Once she was alone and the only sounds to be heard were frustrated shouts from Lindir and squeals from the pig he was trying to get rid of.

She chuckled to herself as she watched from a distance.

"Pretty good huh? Setting a pig loose in Rivendell."
The elleth rolled her eyes and turned around with her arms crossed.

"It's funny Phoenix, but come on! You can do better than that!"
"Give me a break Piper! I just got here I can't just pull pranks out of my pockets."

Piper huffed and turned towards the direction of the house. She widened her eyes as a chair was suddenly thrown out of a window.

Followed by a punch bowl, one of the loudspeakers, and Pippin.
Piper and Phoenix winced as the hobbit hit the ground but then sighed in relief as he immediately got back up and started shouting something at the people in the window.

"Piper listen, this is the first time in a long time that we have a large quantity of people in one place, so we need to pull off something that'll blow the whole firework thing out of the water!"*

"Hmm... You are right my friend. Thankfully I have something planned."
Phoenix rubbed his hands together eagerly.
"Ooh! What is it?"

"We're going to need Caladhiel's help, that is if she's up for the job."
"Of course I am! Is that even a question?"

Both elves smiled as Caladhiel joined their group.
"Awesome! The Three Red Heads are back together again!"
Phoenix announced pumping his fist in the air.

"SHH!"
Caladhiel looked around frantically while Piper stared at her curiously.
"What's eating you Caladhiel?"
"There was this one elf inside who apparently has heard about our pranks before and is keeping an eye out for anything suspicious from the three of us."

"Ah."
Phoenix said nodding his head slowly.
"It seems as though we have a chanllenge on our hands."

Piper placed her hand under her chin and processed this new information.

"Alright guys, Operation Don't Get Caught But Still Pull Off An Amazing Prank" is a officially a go."

Phoenix and Caladhiel nodded.
"Alright, wait- are going with Operation Don't Get Caught But Still Pull Off An Amazing Prank Plan A or Plan B?"