My Little Brother

Start from the beginning

“Think you can break it?”

“Sure,” Adam joked “Stand still while I smash it over your head.”

“No with your hand.”

Adam snapped his fingers “Not as fun but okay.”

He tried to break it but it didn’t work. He tried it again and groaned “I’m back to normal. Now I’m only a hundred times stronger than you. Guess I’m going to have to hit you more often to make up for it.”

Chase shook his head “You really don’t have to,”

“Oh that’s sweet but I really do,” Adam patted him on the shoulder.

It turned into a battle of yes and no before Adam started running after Chase. I laughed as I followed my boys out of the lab and back to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got back to school, the hallways were empty meaning class had already started. Eh, what’s one more absence going to do?

Chase and I walked in with Adam trailing behind us “Hey Chase, when you zapped me, I think you took a little bit of weight off.” I looked back to find Adam’s arms raised out and his clothes a little too big for his body. Huh, that’s weird.

“Adam,” Chase told him “That’s impossible. It doesn’t work like that.” He walked over to the water fountain while I stared at Adam. Is it just me or is Adam shrinking?

Chase went on about how everything worked but was ignored by both of us. When he stopped talking I got his attention “Um, Chase, I think something went terribly wrong.” My boyfriend turned his head to find Adam’s clothes on the ground.

“Adam?”

“I’m down here!” Adam had shrunk into his shoe “Told you I was losing weight.”

“Aww,” I cooed “He’s adorable! Can we keep him?” I joked.

“I can’t believe this is happening,” Chase muttered to himself while lying on the ground. I settled for sitting on my knees.

“Chase what’s going on?” Adam asked from his shoe.

Was it bad that I wanted to keep Adam like this forever? He’s just so cute this way…and I mean baby cute, not cute as in I find him attractive…because I don’t.

“I-I guess I was in such a rush to recalibrate your chip, I accidentally forgot to re-enter the size parameters which caused a glitch.”

“I’m two inches tall and naked and oh my god, in front of Katie too! Look away woman! Look away!” I giggled before Adam spoke again “Do something!”

There is no way I can take him seriously like this! I mean he’s so adorable with his mouse like voice and small appearance!

Chase debated something in his head before going to the lost and found while I stayed behind to make sure Adam didn’t go anywhere…highly unlikely he would considering how tiny he is and naked. While he was gone, I had to bite my lips from cooing at his adorableness.

Chase came back and placed Adam in his locker “Really Chase? A purple ninja outfit? You know purple’s not my color.”

“It was from the lost and found. There were only two action figures. This and Power Girl, and you do not have the legs to work that skirt.”

“Just hurry up and fix this,” Adam squeaked “I can’t stand being smaller than you.”

“You know I’ve been smaller than you my entire life,” Chase complained “Now you know what it’s like. Do you remember all the names you called me?”