Finding the List

A/N: I don't own the cover and the Harry Potter books since I'm not rich. Characters may be OOC.

"Come on George, Minnie will be here soon!" half whispered and half yelled, Fred

" I'm hurrying, I'm hurrying." George said as he was setting up the portable swamp.

While George was setting up the swamp, Fred decided to have a look in McGonagall's drawers since he was bored from being the lookout for the prank. When, he opened up one of the drawers, Fred found a piece of parchment paper, but the title interested him the most. In bold letters it said...

100 THINGS FRED AND GEORGE CANNOT DO AT HOGWARTS (HOPEFULLY)

"Finally Done! Let's get out of here." said George as he reached the doorknob. When Fred didn't move, he said," Come on! She's coming!" Fred finally snapped out of his daze and ran back to the common room with George, bringing the paper with him.

George noticed the paper. "Gred, what is that paper?" ,asked George. Fred answered," Minnie created this list of things that we can't do at Hogwarts." as he showed George the list.
" How about we do all of these things to annoy the heck out of the staff?" asked Fred.                     

" Sure thing, Gred."

And then, the Weasley Twins were planning the pranks. Hogwarts, better watch out!

A/N: Sorry that this is short. Enjoy!