Chapter 21

I'M SUPPOSE TO BE ASLEEP BUT I REALLY WANT TO CARRY ON THE DREAM I HAD LAST NIGHT BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH IT WAS FUCKING WEIRD I WOKE UP AS I WAS HUGGING PHIL AND I WANT IT TO CARRY ON AHHHH

should I tell you the dream? Idk cos its crazy as fuck but also hilarious and I want it to happen again.

Tell me if you want me to or not as a extra mini story in the next chapter 🤔

•••

PHIL'S POV

~ TIME SKIP 2 MONTHS ~

I was going insane.

Everything reminded me of Desi. I couldn't even go into the gaming room without recognising her poloroide camera and feeling like I wanted to break down because she forgot it.

I was locking myself from the outside world, feeling myself turn more and more insane.

I kept myself to myself but somehow managed to keep to my video schedule of uploading every second Saturday.

The fans knew I no longer had Desi because she was with her mom. The fans knew that there had been a divorce had taken place. The fans knew I was unhappy.

The fans knew I wasn't myself.

"Hey Phil," I look up from my laptop from where I am on Googling information and see Dan walk in. He sits on the edge of my bed.

"Oh... hey Dan..." I greet as I shut my laptop and take my glasses off to rub my eyes even though the world was a blurry mess.

"I've been thinking... a lot..." Dan says slowly.

"Oh god, that's dangerous," I say with a small smile.

A blob which is Dan's face looks at me, "Phil. I'm serious."

I mumble a quick sorry as I put my glasses on to see Dan fiddling with his fingers.

"I know you're upset about Desi. We all are. We all want her back, not just for our comfort, but to make you happy again--"

"Dan I'm never going to see Desi again." I say sadly, "Ashley emailed me. She said I was not to see Desi again."

"Phil, we want to make you happy again. And I know seeing all the fans that love, and support you makes you happy."

"So..."

"So we are going to go on TATINOF THE RETURN!" Dan says, symbolising the words with his hands.

A smile went on my face as Dan stood up, "Can we go to Perth... in Scotland... if we do go on tour..."

Dan looks at me, "Is that because..."

I nod, "Because that's where Desi is."

"Sure," Dan says with a smile, "But if you are really desperate for her back Phil... why don't you try to get full custody again? You have a good reason for the court to say yes."

I nod, "Maybe."

As soon as Dan was gone and back in the living room, I grabbed my space coat, put on my red and blue shoes and dashed out the door, not caring I was still in my glasses.

DAN'S POV

I heard Phil leave the apartment and I kissed Willow on the head with a smile, "Told you he would go."

•••

PHIL'S POV AGAIN

I ran to the court place as fast as I could, not caring my lungs were burning and my legs were on fire and I was getting no oxygen for the carbon dioxide I was breathing out.

I get to the court place and walk in, going over to the desk. A women sat there typing on the computer. She had red hair in a curly bob and glasses.

She looked like a real life Eliza Pancakes to be honest.

She looks up at me and greets me, "Hello how can I help you?"

"I'd like to try and get full custody of my daughter again," I say, "She was given to my ex-wife and I've been told I can see her again and I feel like I'm slowly going insane without her."

She nods, "What's your daughters name?"

"Desi Lester."

She types the name in, "Err... there's no results for that name."

"What?"

I lean across and she turns the screen towards me.

No results found

"Try Desi Thomson. Maybe Ashley just changed her last name," I say.

"There's one result... but I doubt it's her."

I look at the screen and see a black elderly women with glasses.

"I... I don't understand..."

"I think I have an idea," the women says, "You say your daughter Desi was given to her mom, yeah?"

"Yeah..."

"This happened to my son but he was given to his dad. My ex changed my sons name so I couldn't find him. Maybe that's what your ex did to your daughter..."

"Ashley wouldn't do that to Desi..." I look up at the women, "Would she?"

The women shrugs.

"H... how do I find out her real name? Like the name she has now?" I ask.

"I got my son to tell me so I could have a court letter sent to the dad to have another trial. Maybe you should try that."

I nod.

"If your daughter won't tell you... come back and ask to see Harry and tell him Eliza sent you..." she wrote down on a card.

Her name was Eliza and had red hair in a bob and glasses.

Classic.

"Tell Harry I sent you and that you cannot find anything to do with your daughter. Harry will be able to look in more detail at paper work and even coding if that fails to see if he can find your daughters new name."

She hands me back the card with the details on and I thank her.

"No problem Phil," she says with a smile.

I look at her, "How did you...?"

"I stalk your sim Dil. I am Eliza Pancakes after all," she says. I raise my eye brow and she laughs, "Kidding. My son is a massive fan of you and Dan."

I nod, "Thanks Eliza."

"I hope you find your daughter!" She says as I leave the court.

I take out my phone as soon as I am out and find Desi's contact, leaning against the red brick building.

"Hello... dad?"

"Desi, what's your name?"